Thailand and Bali are completely different experiences. In Thailand I can go to a gogo bar, choose a suitable guy and take him back to the hotel. Of course, in Bali there aren't any gogo bars, so you take what's available out on the street in front of the bars or wait until someone approaches you in the bar. That doesn't always happen, or you are often approached by unattractive or overly fem guys. The guys here do not always have the toned bodies you see in Thailand - must have something to do with their diet - and there are no Isaan sized cocks to be had; at least, I've never found one here. But both guys I've had sex with have reasonable sized cocks and both have been great tops.

Thailand just has more certainty - you never have to go home with someone who doesn't meet most of your criteria. You know you can always find someone. But here it's very hit and miss. There's a chance you may not find a suitable guy. And the money boys here are very much into cum and go; they just want to rush back to the bar to find another customer. At least in Thailand the boys like to linger a little longer. My new guy is a welcome exception. And I get free Indonesian lessons thrown in, as his English is very limited so I have to speak Indonesian with him. And he's very happy with the going rate of $30. None if this "give me $50" caper.