I arrived in Bali yesterday afternoon but it was past 7 by the time I reached my hotel; there was a huge crowd waiting at immigration and only a couple if immigration officials working. Must have been well over 500 people lined up and it took close to an hour for me to get through. Then I had to endure an horrific traffic jam from the airport to the hotel.

My hotel is very well situated in regards to the gay bars - about 1 minute away! What do they say? Location, location, location.

I headed off to the bars around 9:30. I went into Bottoms Up ( love the name,) and before too long a masculine looking guy came up to me and started rubbing my leg. He works there as a " masseur" and was trying to drag me upstairs for a $70 massage plus tip. He told me he was a top, which got me interested. He then told me that he had a big cock. That got me very interested! But I told him it was too early for sex but I pencilled him in fir later.

I wandered between Bali Joe and Mixwell; the other bars were deserted. I don't know why, but everyone just goes to those 2 bars - back and firth.

A deaf guy cane and sat next to me at the bar and discreetly put his hand on my cock. I remember him from my last visit back in March. As he can't speak/ hear, we communicated by his mobile phone in Indonesian. He told me he was a bottom but I was determined to be fucked every night on this trip. I stayed at the bar " chatting" with him while waiting for someone else - a handsome top with a big cock- to turn up. Unfortunately, no one did so I went outside to peruse all the money boys sitting on the footpath opposite the bars, but no one took my fancy.

I went back into Mixwell just in time for the gogo boys who dance on the bar. Gorgeous bodies but small packages. One guy squatted down right in front of me and put his hand down his jocks. He then handed me a pubic hair! I tipped him 50000 rupiah ($5) in the hope that tonight he puts MY hand down his jocks...hehe.

I walked out back onto the footpath in front if the bar and was greeted by a handsome guy with a beautiful smile. We got talking and he told me he was a top and loved fucking. So we went back to my hotel.

In the room he dropped his pants to reveal a very nice cock indeed. After we showered we got on the bed and he fucked me for about 20 minutes in every position imaginable.

I've decided I prefer the missionary position as I get to see the guy's face. Also, while in that position he leant forward and started passionately kissing me. I'm not really into kissing, but I'll make an exception while being fucked - there's something incredibly erotic about that.

When he was about to cum, he pulled out, ripped off the condom and jerked off onto my stomach. The first 2 spurts were rather disappointing, but he let loose with a massive third spurt that hit my neck.

I told him I'd have him every night for however long I stay in Bali - haven't decided yet - so offered him just a bit more than the standard rate. I gave him 30000 rupiah (about $30). He very politely said it wasn't enough; he wanted $50. We settled on $40. That's about double the going rate, but he was so good I didn't bother bargaining with him.

He left, I got changed and went back to Mixwell and there he was, drinking with his friends. The bar closed around 3:30 so I headed back to the hotel.As I was walking down the little lane way a guy came up beside me on a motorbike. He called me over and grabbed my cock.

Back in the room...hehe...he asked for $10. No problems there. We went and sat outside on the sofa and before I knew it he was naked and pulling off my shorts. I suddenly found myself in the 69 position. We went back inside, he out on a condom and off he went...for about 30 seconds!!! That was it - all over, red rover.

He got changed and I noticed he was wearing a security guard uniform; he works at the Oberoi Hotel and was on his way home when he spotted me.

I gave him the $10 but, of course, he now wanted more. But with such a lacklustre performance, I refused.

Being a bottom is great - it means you can have sex as many times as you want, as long as you don't cum.

I'm looking forward to a repeat performance from the first guy tonight; we've arranged to meet at the bar at 11. Unless, of course, someone better comes along!

I was planning to head off to Phnom Penh after Bali, but I may just stay here.

Life's good!