Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: hot straight sex show in a gay bar

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

hot straight sex show in a gay bar

I want to lift the lid on Sunnee Plaza's best kept sexy secret. I was in a go-go bar (which will be nameless) not long ago when a young lady (russian I think) came in with her gay male friend. She sat down and immediately called down one of the better endowed str boys and started to fondle his wares which very quickly sprung to attention. The shyless shameless hussy opened her blouse and invited the already drooling boy to play with her comely breasts. Then she sprung up ,shed the tiny piece of clothing that remained and knelt on the seat facing the wall thus presenting her posterior to the now quaking boy who produced from nowhere a condom and proceded to place it on his large manliness before entering. Many gay customers had by this abandoned their darlings and surrounded the boy muttering encouragement and sometimes patting him on the rythmic buttocks by way of further encouragement.-not that he needed any by this time. He was joined by a queue of other str boys all visibly up for it and furiously donning protection. The mamasan however freaked and banished the heaving hussy and the boys to a back room much to the chagrin of us all. Before they left the gay male friend of the young lady was able to report that they were Bangkok bound but would be back to the bar again on the day after christmas day-boxing day. I'll be there and sorry I 'm not divulging the name. Heh!

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 20th, 2019), GWMinUS (August 20th, 2019)