Well I did not like to remove the old thread of this because it referred to the old and showed the new changes. The old customers and the old area and what was now being transformed and into what which is a hell of a big improvement on their reputation of old and if ya don't know what the hell I am talking about then you don't know my thoughts on what I said before so it doesn't matter. BUT I will say that my thoughts on what WAS and what it is changing into are still the same and the people who I know and respect and who said it was a disaster, which sometimes my writing can be, well what I know and saw are still what I know, saw and have had people say the same.

OK enough of what I chose to take down.
What do you think about the three areas. Why do you like one better than the other? And yes, this thread is meant to be exaoration and meant to incite discussion and conversation. That's what a orum is meant to be. If everyone agreed with one another than there would not be anything to have discussions, disagreements and different views on!!!