I will be visiting Bangkok in February, for the first time in 6 long years.
Here are a couple of questions for you guys...

My friend from the Philippines will be flying in the day after I arrive. So I will go to Suvarnabhumi Airport to meet him. Is there an Arrival Area inside the airport where I can wait to meet him. He will be arriving on Cebu Pacific Air so do all passengers exit at the same place?? If no arrival area, should I try to meet him at a Tourist Desk or Transportation Counter in the airport.

Next question is for me. I plan to take the Express Train from the airport to the Silom area.
Do I get off at Makkasan Station and transfer to the MRT Phetchaburi Station. I have a bad leg and walking 200 meters might not be the best for me. Maybe I should exit there and take a taxi to the hotel??
The other option is going to the Phyaya Thai Station, transferring the BTS, then transferring again at Siam to get to Sala Daeng.

Final question... hotels. I am looking to book for about 2400 to 2600 B per night for 8 nights.
I have stayed at the Tarntawan in the past. But it is a long walk to the Clubs and Bars.
What about Bally's Studio Suites, it is close to Soi 4 and convenient to the BTS.
But I worry about noise from the BTS and Silom traffic.
Other choices are Siam Heritage and the Saladaeng Colonnade Apartments.
The Colonnade Studio looks very nice and I think I can make that walk.

Thanks for your comments and other suggestions.

George