Yes, there is indeed something to report.

I went to Sunee on the off chance that a beer bar or something would be open, but all was in darkness. So I headed back to Boyztown.

Despite the ruling that all bars should close and no alcohol was to be served, and no music was to be played, I've just come back from Toyboys, X-Boys and Splash. Vassa is also open for business. How can that be? Well, for one, I was told Toyboys is part owned by a policeman. Maybe the same with the other bars.

Toyboys was doing a roaring business - for once here were more customers in a bar that gogo boys! They had about 15 boys on stage - some with rather large packages. Drinks 160 baht.

X-boys had about 10 boys but not many customers. Soft drinks 180, alcohol 200 baht. I had a boy sit with me - I know him from a previous visit - he usually works at Cupidol but knows the owner of X-boys so was allowed to work there tonight. Ive actually written about him before. As soon as he sat down he put the pressure on me to off him. I bought him a drink and he quickly finished it and then asked for another. (In the meantime, he downed half of my beer!)
├П'll give you a tip instead," I said.
├Ц.k. 200 baht,"he replied.
200 baht for just sitting with me?? Don't think so. When he realised he may not get offed, he called over the waiter and handed him the bill!!! In other words, if you are not going to off me, I'll get back on stage and try my luck with the other 2 farangs still in the bar. I left soon after. Had he played his cards right I may have offed him, as he is a great bottom. But I wont have the boys try to make the decision for me.
BTW a few handsome boys to be had, but the rest were not very appealing. One boy with bat-wing ears had his cock out now and then and was fooling around with other boys on stage, pulling down their jocks, but nothing exciting.

I passed by Splash and was kind of dragged inside. Soft drinks 140, alcohol 160 baht. Only a few customers. They had about 10 boys lined up on a very long, narrow stage. No-one stood out as being offable- for me, at least. Numbers 2,4 and 12, I was assured, are 18 years old. Mmmm....will say no more.

Apparently all the bars will be open for business tomorrow - or so the rumour has it.