What a change a few years has made.
Boys Town use to be fibrant and full of tourist. Now its like a ghost town.
Have made my comments known about BBB, but visited The Copa Show Bar. Half full, not so bad. But there are less chairs than before so does not take a lot to make the place look half full.
The show use to be fun and full of cheers and laughter. Now its full of lady boy dancers looking in the mirrors as they are dancing loving themselfs. At one part of the show i felt embarassed for them as they finished a number and about 2 people clapped.
What happened to the sexy boy show where they took stripped down to G strings with upto date numbers and men not lady boys. Also the pricing of drinks has gone through the roof. Dont they know that the baht is so high at the moment and everything is costing a lot more than what it use to be.

Then went into Le Cafe Royal, or should i say retirement home for the elderly. All i needed was a zimmer frame and i would have felt at home. There were 4 people at the bar and a few on the terrace. Left after one drink.

Went into funny boys. This was not to bad, had a few customers in. There was also a good selection of boys. Had a few drinks there and chatted and brought a few boys some drinks. Tipped them then left.

I know its low season, but it never use to be so dead.
:crybaby:
It seems a shame that the main gay area in Pattaya is so outdated. It needs a new lease of life. It will soon come a time when no one will go there, as it will out price itself and there is nothing to offer for the price. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: