On behalf of all our worthy Pattaya residents I must say that I resemble the Pattaya-bashing that's going on in some threads. Here, for example, is our very own Posting Freak Selflover:
Quote Originally Posted by Selflover formerly known as Beachlover
Surfcrest, your own actions prove youтАЩre an extremely dishonest and unethical individual. I hate to say this but your own behaviour actually supports my opinion of Pattaya ...
and then the reported comments of some rent boys:
Quote Originally Posted by Roger
Last Sunday evening I bumped into a few guys in Babylon that I know as freelancers in Pattaya. They were telling me ... that the farangs who live in Pattaya were a bunch of clapped-out cheapskates.
There are some wonderful Board members who live in Pattaya. There's combat who is researching the novels of Wordsworth. There's thrillbill who teaches English illiteracy. Then there's combat. Mind you, Bill apparently goes to Bangkok for his thrills but that is a mere detail. Did I mention combat? Gone Fisting seems to have gone walkabout and there's that dreadful little man from Chicago who spent many years closeted among the terrorists in the Middle East and is a friend of Smiles'. There's combat, of course. George has returned to Blighty. And let's not forget combat.