Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Massage etiquette

Liked

Massage etiquette

I'm very familiar with go-go bars and host bars, but I'm a massage virgin. What can I expect for extra services after the massage? How far can things go? Is it generally just a hand job on offer? If I want something more, um, fulfilling, is that usual in a massage parlour? I generally like to top, but wouldn't want to appear pushy if its not the done thing! Should this be discussed in advance with the boy (which I would usually do in a bar)? Are tips the same as if I'd offed from a bar? Any advice welcomed.

Depends on the massage place. The ones that bill themselves as a "spa" are generally less sex-intensive. The other places -- the likes of Albury, Hero, B&N, Arena, Adonis, etc., etc., -- are definitely full service. The mamasan can tell you which boys are prepared to bottom, though it wouldn't hurt to confirm with him if you're 100% intent on it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Massage etiquette

Welcome, Nathan.

As the song from 1969 went: "You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant." Posts here have said many times that it's important to communicate your wishes and get an agreement before you go off into a room. It at least helps assure you of what you're looking for. BG's advice was spot on, also.

In the upper right hand corner of your screen is the "search" tool. You'll find there's a wealth of previous posts on this, most of which are both time- and money-saving reads.

Here's an example about Hero:
    http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... tip#101970

My one suggestion would be to pick a guy with SOME apparent upper-body strength and someone who's tall enough to be able to work on you while you're on the table... if you're really looking for a proper massage, that is!

Tipping for "post massage extras" is, as usual "up to you", but you'll find a wide range suggested in previous posts, also.

It was nice to see you asking about etiquette, also. Massage guys are human beings, not pieces of meat; something that's sometimes forgotten here in the threads.

It's not entirely "up to you". Most places state that there is a mininum tip of either 500 or 1,000.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Tipping for extras

Agreed, BG, but I was referring to "post massage extras", as Nathan was originally asking about.

By the way, here's a guy I saw a couple of times who could really do a great massage. He had some strength to his arms and was tall enough to be able to use his upper body weight to apply pressure, also. I don't know what sort of extras he's willing to do, that's not why I was there.

His name is "Kirk" and he was working at NoBody in Bangkok when I was last there.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... ic_id=2170

NoBody is not a full"service" place

My experience with NoBody is that it is not quite in the same category as Albury, Hero, B&N, etc. You will know there is a difference when you notice that the masseur does not do it in the nude. He will normally - it varies somewhat from one person to the next - be happy to provide a handjob, but as Nathan B was asking about topping, then I'd say NoBody wouldn't fit on his list.

Liked
    I had a couple of good/decent experiences at Bonny/Bunny Massage on the gogo bar soi above Dick's Cafe. Not sure about topping the boys, you would need to inquire about that somehow. I was not really offered a choice of boys other than an inquiry regarding whichever boy happened to be "up" at the time and whether he would be OK with me. I'm not sure how easy it would have been to say no. The boys do all sit outside on the bench downstairs. I suppose you might be able to pick one out of that line up before you go upstairs.

I went there twice during my time. The massage beds were not especially comfortable as there is no face cradle. And the shower is not in the room. My first masseur was a nice wiry boy, probably 23 or 24 who didn't seem to speak much English and also seemed to be a bit more of a "top" himself, might have been str8. Gave me an OK massage and let me suck him no problem and gave me a handjob. The second time I was there the guy was a little bigger and softer than I normally go for, but a very handsome/sweet face also early 20s. A little more fem than the first guy and he also spoke some English so we could chat a little bit. Both times the guy started out clothed but ended up naked by the time I flipped over. I think if I had wanted to top guy number 2 I probably could have. Guy number 1 seemed to be mostly interested in getting serviced which was not a problem for me. I think the "menu" had a suggested tip on it. I believe I tipped about 700 or 800 each time. You tip the boy in the room and pay for the massage at the front desk on the way out.

I think next time I am in town I will try out one of the more upscale places with the shower in room and a real massage table as my neck gets very sore when I have to lay on my stomach with no face cradle.

It's not easy to find a massauer who is goodlooking, has nice body, good attitudes, sexually willihng, with good massage skills. So when I really want a massage, I go to real massage place. When I want sex, I go to sex massage place, but won't complain if the guy I pick does not do a good massage job.

If you had been anywhere else, I'm sure you would not be recommending Bunny/Bonny -- which is surely among the worst places in town.

massage in Pattaya

Will be in Pattaya next month... perhaps those in Pattaya can recommend a good massage place that provides massage with extras......