Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oil Massage etiquette

Liked

Oil Massage etiquette

I have only ever been for a massage of any sort 4 times, so whilst i'm not a newbie to Thailand... I am to the whole massage scene!

Once was a foot massage on South Pattaya rd
    Another was for a Thai Massage - also on South Pattaya rd

I have been for oil massage twice... in both cases the massage joint was not a "for sex" place but in both places the masseur insisted on my taking off all my clothes...

When i was lying face down they would proceed to remove my towel and start the massage...

Just wondering if this is normal for a no sex place?

If it is normal... what do you guys do to stop yourselves getting turned on?

I tried to think of heather from Eastenders:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/ ... r_1024.jpg
    But even that didn't help!

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Re: Oil Massage etiquette

Have a big, old, fat woman do it. it works for me.
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by giggsy
    Have a big, old, fat woman do it. it works for me.

Hmmmmm, I thought I recognised you!

:hello1: :hello1:

Liked

Thats why i tried to think of Heather from Eastenders... Pregnant!

But if i am having a massage I would prefer a guy.. The girl i had for a foot/neck/shoulder massage at Halloween left me black and blue!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    When i was lying face down they would proceed to remove my towel and start the massage...

Just wondering if this is normal for a no sex place?

If it is normal... what do you guys do to stop yourselves getting turned on?
    The correct method as taught in good massage schools is to leave the towel loosely on, with the masseur uncovering only the parts of the anatomy that is being worked upon for the moment. (The jewels of course would not be worked upon at any time, and would thus not be uncovered). At really top-end places, e.g. 5-star hotel spas, they adhere to this etiquette.

I agree that in Thailand, midprice places tend to whip off the towel completely leaving the customer starkers on the massage table. Why, I don't know. I suspect managements want to avoid using more than one towel per customer, to save laundering costs.

The boys would hardly be surprised that customers are turned on. They probably see excited willies on most customers they service. Consider this: Hetero men would probably ask to be massaged by girls, so the boys, even the straight ones, would be getting mostly gay men as customers. They've probably seen it all, even when they are working in places that do not offer happy endings.

The more likely scenario, by my experience, is that the boy would ignore company policy and offer a happy ending anyway, in the hope of an extra tip.

Liked

I had a nice massage-experience in the massageschool of the blind, two years ago. Right at the beginning made the masseur clear that I had to take of my boxer and he gave no towel. He gave me a very good massage. First the backsite but when I layed on my back and he noticed my erection he laughed, made a joke about the seize and returned tot the very good massage. At the end he gave me a wonderfull happy ending. The same happend to my friend who got his massage from a rather young boy in the same room.
    When we came back the next day and asked for the same boys they brought us in different rooms. My experience was the same as the day before, - very good massage and a nice way to cume - , but in another room the masseur took his clothes off and gave my friend a very close en warm massage/sex-experience. So I like this etiquette of the blind, who see nothing but feel everything!
    Pet

Forum's veteran
    Liked

khun macaroni-also known as mr. mack (I think?) is the nouat=massage expert and gives the right answer. I can vouch that the very same method (but with a loose sarong/phaakamaa-like type oif cloth offered there) was used by my favorite masseur-who very sadly has not returned from his home since nov.
    Also I found it a bit strange then (my first time no-sx oil massage) that no shower was offered before. The very little remaining oil was absorbed by special towel after a bodypart was finished working on-and this indeed sufficient (washing off the oil after a treatment is one of the disadvantages of oil/massage).
    For THAI massage no oil is used-this is always the cheapest form offered-in many Thai places 100 or 99 bt/hr. No tip is really needed then or even expected. You change into a loose hospital type of clothes-most often ''fisherman pants''. But then this type has DF of me turned into a highly sensual art-form-and it still gets better as the years pass by.
    A good masseur is also a very good observer and can adapt to what s/he sees. I have never tried a blind massage (tried to in Pnom Penh-but it went by appointment for days later-very UNThai!).

Why would you want to stop yourself getting turned on?

You enjoy that & they see it every day. They might even think something isn't working if you are not turned on.

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    The girl i had for a foot/neck/shoulder massage at Halloween left me black and blue!
    And you were stark naked for this episode?

At the places I've been to (No Sex Massage Places) they let me have my towel on, at least most of the time.

During my last visite in Thailand I went to one of those places in Phuket. I chose a little bit older and feminine guy who was not my type att all but obvioulsy I was his type of guy cause i could feel he had a hard on everytime he come close to me with his body. But it worked for me, I stayed calm, and I didn'nt get a feeling he was trying to "heat" me up, dont't think they do happy edings there.

My last evening before I was heading back home I decided to have a massage at the Spa of the hotel I was staying at in Bangkok cause I had to leave my room early and my plane was leaving in the middle of the night. I was pretty sure that there would be the same type of massage as I had have in Phuket becuse this is one of the better hotels in Bangkok but I soon get a feeling that this guy was trying to "heat" me up. I was pretty sure it wouldn't lead to anything and was thinking how I would survive a whole night in the plane after this. I was even considering when I was laying there if I would have time to visite Babylon before I had to leave for the airport, but I didn't had to worry. It ended up in a Very Happy Ending :happy7: