FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice for long-term needed...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Advice for long-term needed...

Hey everyone,

Was wondering if some of you Thailand verterans would be willing to provide some advice. I've spent a total of say 10 months in Thailand, so I'm not new, but nonetheless. Back in Pattaya right now, and I've tried the long-term relationship thing a few times before, but it's just never worked out. Neither of us did anything wrong, and they treated me the same as I treated them, which is extremely well. They always took good care of me, but they always seen it as a job.

I met this new 19yo guy recently though, and out of all the boys I've met in Thailand, he's the only one I've ever actually liked. And I mean, LIKED. I don't know, just simply being around him makes me happy. :-) He's brand new to Pattaya though (which is probably why I like him so much -- hasn't been hardened by the bars yet), and I've been told I'm the only customer he's ever had. Whether or not that's true, I have no idea. I do know he's new to Pattaya though, because he can't speak a lick of English. The only words he knows right now are "yes", "no", and "good". That can be solved though, so no worries there.

And I know he likes me too, at least somewhat. He's genuinely gay, and genuinely attracted to me (for example, he won't even leave me alone when I'm trying to sleep, as he keeps molesting me). You know, hanging out at the karokee bar with some of his friends, and it's somewhat like we're actually together. I'm sure a good amount of that is just a show for my money, but don't think all of it is. I'm 27, look much younger, no Brad Pitt but fairly decent looking, nice guy, well composed, good hygiene, etc.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. So, I want him for long-term, but I'm a little unsure how this all works here. Do I just offer him to live with me, and offer to pay him say 500 baht per day (15,000/month)? I've been told the average go-go boy without customers makes 3000/month, so I think that's reasonable, no? Or is that too cheap? I don't need or want sex every night, have a really nice 1bdrm condo, he'll have his own key so he can come and go as he wants, if he wants I can get him an English tutor, and myself a Thai tutor, etc.

Right now I've been paying him 3000/baht per night, which obviously, I'm not going to keep doing. I don't mind taking care of him financially though. I'm no millionaire, but I make enough. Regardless, whatever he costs me for himself, his "family problems", English tutor, and whatever else, guaranteed it'll be far cheaper than my ex-husband, so I'm not complaining. :-)

I don't know, I just really enjoy being around him, and want him as part of my life for the next good while. I've heard lots of people having long-term relationships with boys here that last years, but have no idea how to evolve a one-night stand with a go-go boy into something more long-term. And I want something more than just him looking at me as a customer who he needs to take care of. Do I actually have to pay him X amount every month, forever? Or is there any chance of something more? You know, just say whenever you need some cash, let me know, kinda thing, and have more of an actual relationship with him?

Or I don't know, am I just still completely naive and clueless? :P Wow, what a long post! Sorry about that. Any advice though would be greatly appreciated, as I'm a bit in the dark about this.

Cheers guys!

Liked

Re: Advice for long-term needed...

Looking back now, Brad The Impala (Surfcrest) always sided with Matt, always defended him when someone questioned Matt's credibility.
    When I took on Matt's invitation to visit him in Khom Kaen, Surfcrest, then admin accused me of being a troll, and he accused me of using VPN, while I posted from Pattaya, True Move 4G, no VPN no Proxy, he lied to everyone here. Admin sees IP if each post, he deliberately lied. Why did he do this?
    Surfcrest was on a mission to discredit me, he basically rushed to Matt's rescue.

Looking back, it seems Matt is closely related to Surfcrest, also known as Brad The Impala.
    Check this screen cap, one of many, many similar rescue efforts:

Screenshot_20170917-201005.jpg

Liked

And this works both ways, when Surfcrest (Brad The Impala) was called out, and needed 'support', he could always count on Matt:

Screenshot_20170917-204528.jpg

Matt's newby advise thread should be mandatory reading for every foreigner who is considering a relationship with Thai guy.
    Many great posts and advise by Sawadtee users, most usernames now appear as 'Said', probably due to move to new platform. But really useful advise for newbie!

Liked

Oh fuck, the mouse dude is on drugs again, and angry because I wouldn't meet him.

Pro-trip: Life changes in 7 years!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Oh fuck, the mouse dude is on drugs again, and angry because I wouldn't meet him.

Pro-trip: Life changes in 7 years!
    Life changes, no doubt, but newbie advise given to cdnmatt in this thread is just as valid today.
    Matt, you will never meet me, nor anyone else because you do not exist. But keep up the writing, I genuinely enjoy it!

Liked

It's certainly true that around May, when surfcrest was starting different threads accusing me of God knows what, finally leading to his decision to ban of me, that he was supported by Brad the impala and Matt. They took turns posting the same shit, backed each other up, post after post, and threw "likes" at each other at every turn. It was hilarious.

No prizes for figuring out that we are not talking about 3 separate entities here.

But hey, surfcrest owned the board so was allowed to be hypocritical and flaunt the rules. I mean, he could hardly turn around and ban himself, could be.

Ownership has its privileges. That I accept 100%.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    They took turns posting the same shit, backed each other up, post after post, and threw "likes" at each other at every turn. It was hilarious.
    That's because I genuinely like Brad the Impala. You are an asshole. You're the kind of guy I'd take outside and punch the crap out of, cause that's what us real Canadians do. Unlike whitemouse...the stalker.

Surfcrest

8. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (September 18th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    You are an asshole. You're the kind of guy I'd take outside and punch the crap out of, cause that's what us real Canadians do.
    I don't think I could join you in that Surfcrest - I can't stand seeing a grown man cry

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

But hey, surfcrest owned the board so was allowed to be hypocritical and flaunt the rules. I mean, he could hardly turn around and ban himself, could be.

Ownership has its privileges.
    I remember when he kicked you out, the last act of his administration. By kicking you he did damage to this board, perhaps intentional, since he knew he was out, and board's future wasnt a concern for him. You could almost say it was deliberate sabotage, banning a long time contributor harms board, other members will be discouraged to post, and every board depends on quality members. Everyone knows how bruce_nyc's startup ended due to lack of posters.

I miss beachlover, he was lots of fun.

Liked

No, he didn't damage the board by kicking me out - he damaged it by cutting fountainhall loose. We lost someone who could post with great authority on all aspects of Asia. His vast knowledge and experience have been lost.

And he also damaged his own reputation by doing what he said he would never do.

I normally don't bother to read resurrected threads, especially ones from so long ago, but this one has been very interesting indeed!

Here we have the start of Matt's fairytales. In the beginning everyone, including myself, thought he may be telling the truth, although I must admit I became a little sceptical when he described himself as a 27 year old "decent looking guy.... with good hygiene". (Lol) My first thought was, what's a guy like that doing paying for sex?

It didn't take long for his story to unravel.

But who should be by his side, defending him all the way?

"Brad", of course!