Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Is this serious or a joke?

Liked

Re: Is this serious or a joke?

Think it is serious, but my guess the myspace entry has been made by a victim? A similar entry was on GAYROMEO but was deleted by the mods ..

Now whether its true or not is another matter .. but forewarned if forearmed, is it not?

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

Are you sure he is not Filipino or at least has a few in the Filipino gene pool.... Joking guys... But I think I have run into a few like that in Kyrgyzstan. Took me weeks to get my cards working again after a one night stand with a guy there, But as you say Buyer beware.

All the best,

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Patexpat
    Think it is serious, but my guess the myspace entry has been made by a victim? A similar entry was on GAYROMEO but was deleted by the mods ..

Now whether its true or not is another matter .. but forewarned if forearmed, is it not?
    Quite a clever way to get back some self respect if the creator is one on this guys targets. Certainly once you've got your face on the net, it's had to get it off. As you say forewarned is forearmed and lets hope many other forums have had it placed for view.

There must be many devious ones among the guys we date/off.

Warned, thankyou.

krobbie

Liked

I've seen these sort of profiles on Gaydar usually for Romanian's .I guess its a way for people who have been ripped off to get their own back.
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]