Ok, I'm going to be perfectly honest here, so load up your weapons and get ready to shoot me down in flames, as I'm probably about to give you enough ammo to last a Gulf war or two.

I don't find Thai guys the most physically attractive guys on the planet. There. I've said it. Lock and load boys...

When I say that, I certainly don't mean that I find them unattractive in any way. I've seen some Thai guys that I'd honestly rate as some of the best looking guys I've ever seen. Especially young shaven headed monks [???] - don't ask, I don't know why either. But in general, as a whole and speaking of them in a general sense, I wouldn't say that I thought Thais were the best looking race on this earth. I find that Arabs, North Africans, Mediterraneans and Indians are much more to my personal taste. But hey, that's just me. We can't help who we find attractive can we?

Which leads me to question just what it is about Thailand which draws me there time and time again. There is a definite beauty in Thailand which you can't find anywhere else, but that beauty, for me, isn't necessarily physical. If I'm totally and 100% honest, I'd openly admit that it's the ease and availability of boys which does it for me. It's their openness, willingness and casual approach to homosexual sex which draws me back time after time. I just know that I wouldn't find anything even remotely on that scale in Delhi, Portugal, Morrocco, Dubai, or pretty much anywhere else on the planet.

So I guess what I'm saying is that it's not necessarily the outwardly physical beauty of Thai guys which brings me back to LOS time and time again. It's the inner beauty of mental openness and, dare I say it, acceptance of allowing a middle aged, slightly overweight, reasonably poor looking white westerner like me to do whatever I like to them, for a small fee. Be that a small fee for a short time or the rather larger fee of having them as a long term relationship.

So what is it about Thailand and Thai guys that attracts you?

You were probably taking aim while reading that.

You may now fire at will...

(exept my name's not Will)