Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Masseur at the Ambassador Hotel on Sukhumvit Rd.

Masseur at the Ambassador Hotel on Sukhumvit Rd.

Have anyone of you have a good experience with one of the masseur there ? I heard that the masseur there is willing to do an extra service. How much is it ? Thanks

Liked

Re: Masseur at the Ambassador Hotel on Sukhumvit Rd.

You really need to go through the Massage Venue threads at CFS. One of the threads is located at : http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thaila ... enues.html

HereтАЩs a few posts from that thread:

Ambassador Hotel

I have recently had occasion to visit the health club of the Ambassador Hotel for an oil massage. I had a very delightful experience that I thought that I would share with all of you.

There is a book at reception displaying photographs of the massage staff - both male and female. I chose a young man (not that young, I suppose, perhaps in his late 20's or so) named [email or PM me for his name] (Let's call him Massage Guy for the purpose of this post). He is of average height and is blessed with a very tight, compact physique.

Let me say at this outset that his massage technique is not brilliant but that he makes up for that deficiency with other delights. Massage Guy is a very versatile young man and was willing to do many things that I enjoy. At first he was fully clothed and somewhat shy but after some gentle encouragement he let his true colors shine through and his clothes come off. His list of services included allowing me to suck his cock, finger him (very deeply), and dine for a not insubstantial time on his hairless and honestly enchanting anus. At one stage, while I had my tongue buried deep in his tight little hole, his writhing with pleasure became so frantic that I thought he may be having some sort of seizure. Barely able to breathe, I had by face and nose buried between his muscular legs, loving him with abandon, while he no doubt entertained thoughts of fucking his girlfriend.

My next pleasant surprise came when I was working on his torso with my tongue. I had intended to give him a tongue bath and noted early on that his pert pinkish nipples were very sensitive to the touch. As I moved my way up his torso, his moans of pleasure increased in volume - which always gets me rather excited, I must say. I worked my way up to his neck and then to his ears. The dart of my tongue into his left ear caused him to turn toward me, rather abruptly and, without warning, he kissed me on the mouth. He shoved his tongue in deep and, being the gentleman that I am, I reciprocated. Our mouths were locked in one of the longest and pleasurable kissing sessions that I have ever encountered. It was truly an unforgettable experience. I was in quite a daze and felt as though I had been drugged. It was wonderful.

I then proceeded to finger him and massage his prostate with not one but two, sometimes, three fingers. I sucked his rock hard, Thai sized cock while ramming him senseless with my digits, which he seemed to love - evidenced by the voluminous amount of sperm that he shot deep into my mouth after only a few short minutes.

After he came, he turned his attention to me. I expected perhaps a hand job - which I would have been more than happy with. No, no. That would simply not do. Massage Guy spread my legs and bathed my hole with his very warm and delicious tongue. He then proceeded to suck my balls, which he seemed to enjoy almost as much as I did. He then looked at the not insubstantial nature of my manhood, which he took lovingly into his hands, and looked at me as if to say - shall I? Without any prompting, he slowly licked the length of my shaft and then worked on the head of my cock like a real expert. Clearly, Massage Guy had sucked on a cock or two before! After a couple of minutes of this I motioned to him that I was about to cum and that he should move his mouth away. I tried to push his mouth away from my cock but he pushed my hand away and sucked ever harder. I came in his mouth - the first time I have ever done so with a massage boy. Oh, my, lord.

After we finished, he layed with me for a little while, panting and whispering sweet things into my ear. He told me that if I visit him again he will let me fuck him.

So, for those of you who enjoy a little action at massage places other than the regular sex establishments, Massage Guy at the Ambassador comes very highly recommended.

If any of you do try him out, do let me know what you think.
    I have been to Ambassador many times over the years and always been pleased. If you want to sex is always involved and they undress willingly, some do it without being reassured of a tip, some will ask you before. When it comes to sex all I have had (and it is many) will give you body to body massage, they will let you blow them and some will give you a blow job. Many are more then willing to fuck you. Most of them are muscular as they work out when they don┬┤t have customer.
    I never had any problems with the reception ladies, and the female masseurs you seldom see.
    I had many happy times (endings) here and the massage is always good!

Stories from Ambassador Hotel
    Two stories I came across while randomly surfing.... so cut and paste:

Story #1:

Let me start my recent trip to Bangkok. I didnt go to those established gay masseurs asking for THB850 for a massage + tips of at least THB1000 for the masseur for an hour. I went to a health centre in Ambassador Hotel, supposedly meant for straights. THB 1300 for 2 hours oil massage as the lady asked me whether I prefer a male or female masseur. A stocky man was assigned to me. As usual, I lied on my abdomen whilst he started to massage the legs up. Somehow, I enjoyed the strokes around the butts as he slided his thick hands below my thighs to reach my waistlines. I would expect a 2 hr massage to cover toes to head but this guy continued to massage my butts more than anywhere else. As I had not cummed for more than a week, every stroke seemed so 'siok'.....He would test the water by accidentally touching the cock-head and after a while when he was sure that the whole cock was engorged with blood-filled veins, he began to terrorize the whole cock. Then he went up to the bed, lift up my 2 feet and rested on part of his bodies. Oh shit, this is my most vulnerable position but I really enjoyed it so much. Suddenly, I sensed him using his body to massage me.....But wait a minute, I remembered him in full clothes when he started massaging and since when did he become nude? It was my first time for someone to use his body to massage my back and the feeling was great.

Next, he asked me to turn over on my back. I opened my eyes and scanned this stocky man. He's so straight-looking but he had surprised me with his David Copperfield act. I concluded that there is no such thing as straight massage if the client is a gay because we are the cause for them to misbehave with our groans and moans. Oops, did I groan and moan during massage? The massage was supposed to be proper and covered from toe to head but it turned out to be the other head. He did massage properly from feet up to the groin and chest/nippels except more time are given to the groin and the genitalia. Massage is like taking drugs - it makes you so high and you can lose your mind. I stopped him at least 5 times when the volcano was about to erupt but the 6th time, I exploded with loads and loads of cum...........

Yes, I remembered now that there is only one place left that perform proper massage without hanky-panky....and the place is in Babylon where I am sure the masseurs are straights mostly and they perform a proper Thai massage. And I have not been to saunas for donkey years...

Story #2, responding to the above:

Yes, during my stay at Ambassador, I went down to the massage place and the front of desk asked me what type of massage and male or female massuer. Once I told her my preference (male of course), she took out a photo album and showed me the pictures of the male massuer and asked me to pick one. Saw one massuer totally my type and I asked for him but was told he's off on that day. I choose another massuer and the massage was good (they fully clothe). Then the hint came whereby he slowly massage my butt and then once in a while rub his groin at my hand.. I turn my head and smile at him just my way of approval. He took off his clothes and then went straight body to body massage..

The next day, I did a room in-call service as I am lazy to go down and the place is not that discrete and the female massuer all look at me after my massage with a smiling grin.. Grrrrr.. So I called and ask for the massuer I initially wanted and yes, he came up to my room.. It's one of the best I've had so far. After washing up, he told me he's bi and got girlfriend. Even showed me his gf pic and after all that he gave me his number so when he is off work, I can call him down for massage and he charge much lower than the hotel charges. Of course it benefits to both of us as I will pay lesser and he gets to take all instead of the hotel. I left his number in the room when I checked-out. But for sure anytime I go BKK, I will stay at Ambassador for easy hasstle free body recharge..

Liked

Re: Masseur at the Ambassador Hotel on Sukhumvit Rd.

After your massage you can drop by the Am Cafe in the lobby of the Ambassador for a pretty decent international buffet for something like 350B.
    http://www.bangkok.com/ambassador/dining.htm
    E Dok Tong