Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Xmas dinner in pattaya

Liked

Xmas dinner in pattaya

There are a few of us that feel the time is right to come for Xmas No crowds, keen prices on hotels and bars not crowded

Not to mention boys who are eager to please

I am not interested in paying 1500baht for Xmas dinner and wish that Monty would tell us if he is planning anything

Where can you go for Xmas dinner not lunch, with all the trimmings for less than 1000 baht

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked
    Oops just settled down to read the pgreport and White night have just what I asked for and not as expensive
    Attached Images Attached Images

Knowing Mike, you will leave the table as full as you want to be as well. He is doing a great job there,
    and if l was there that is where l would go for my dinnner.

Liked

Re: Xmas dinner in pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by gra45
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    There are a few of us that feel the time is right to come for Xmas No crowds, keen prices on hotels and bars not crowded

I am not interested in paying 1500baht for Xmas dinner and wish that Monty would tell us if he is planning anything

Where can you go for Xmas dinner not lunch, with all the trimmings for less than 1000 baht
    Stay at home it christmas and your worrying about dollars everything you mention in your first sentence says your tight especially at that time of year,,,,Please after the tourism drop there you think your own pocket

Xmas usually means high season fares and most of the hotels are booked up to a year in advance My last trip at Xmas was a nightmare getting to and from Jomtien beach , even getting a free deck chair was difficult Cafe Royale charged whether you wanted it or not 1500 baht for Xmas and NYE dinner All the bars were crowded , most empty of boys by midnight and if you took a boy off early most wanted to return to try for a second of for the night

I prefer to stay in Melbourne for the Boxing day test match This year against South Africa and then the Australian Open

However the chance of getting a seat on almost any flight and to stay at the hotel of my choice with less than 3 weeks to Xmas, is certainly now an option I dont go to LOS for the dining Obviously you do

Liked

Re: Xmas dinner in pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by gra45
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat

Stay at home it christmas and your worrying about dollars everything you mention in your first sentence says your tight especially at that time of year,,,,Please after the tourism drop there you think your own pocket

Xmas usually means high season fares and most of the hotels are booked up to a year in advance My last trip at Xmas was a nightmare getting to and from Jomtien beach , even getting a free deck chair was difficult Cafe Royale charged whether you wanted it or not 1500 baht for Xmas and NYE dinner All the bars were crowded , most empty of boys by midnight and if you took a boy off early most wanted to return to try for a second of for the night

I prefer to stay in Melbourne for the Boxing day test match This year against South Africa and then the Australian Open

However the chance of getting a seat on almost any flight and to stay at the hotel of my choice with less than 3 weeks to Xmas, is certainly now an option I dont go to LOS for the dining Obviously you do

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    I believe that there is no shortage of farang turkey necks and plump breasts in Pattaya!