Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: New Facts you should know. no Rumors here

Monty

Where are you Monty ? I hope you succeed to let hear something off you on SGF !

elephantspike
    LMTU;

Is the Sunnee Plazza website blocked in Thailand now? Just wondering since you posted the address both directly and via proxy.

New Facts you should know. no rumors here

Do you know what date for Monty's cruise
    I will be in town late April threw 8th of May

Liked

Monty's Cruise

Monty's Cruise sounds like fun!

I'll be back in Pattaya sometime in April.

If I were a genius (which I surely ain't) that would certainly be the perfect opportunity to push me overboard or something :cheese:

Surfcrest

Re: Monty's Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    If I were a genius (which I surely ain't) that would certainly be the perfect opportunity to push me overboard or something...
    Why would anyone push you overboard for being a genius?
    (Unless, maybe, you were a boy genius...)

Thanks for the invitation, but I'm not around at the moment. I got a hot tip on an apartment in Vancouver whose owner is away on holiday...going to be settling in there for a few days while I strip it of anything of value.

All That Glitters...Is Stainless Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    I got a hot tip on an apartment in Vancouver whose owner is away on holiday...going to be settling in there for a few days while I strip it of anything of value.
    Enjoy your stay. I hear the weather is lousy--And the most valuable thing you'll find is his vintage (1966) c-ring collection.

PS:
    Bring an autoclave.
    (A small one should do. :angryfire

Liked

Re: All That Glitters...Is Stainless Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    And the most valuable thing you'll find is his vintage (1966) c-ring collection.
    I would have expected a few rough drafts of some great fiction pieces, and the boxes of bank pens must be worth a bit in the Thai memorabilia market?

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

The Calamari Desert\Black Hole of Cal. Cuttlefish.

Quote Originally Posted by boygeorge
    Will you be going to Thailand this year EDITH?
    Still trying to raise some (new) money. Mustn't touch my principal--My principle was touched long ago...or, is it the other way round? Mai-phen-rai same-same.
    So going depends--And length...of stay--on how well the sale of my foreskin collection goes on E-Bay.
    Surprisingly; Hitler's was the first to go and I hope that of Jesus will move before someone reads that it's all scattered over Italy (S'truth: it was 'resurected' with him, "And sits..sitith?...in the right hand of...."). Actually; there's enough left for a bit of calamari--Which is how I put together the collection: Num taught me how to do the dried squidcicle (What must the neighbors think! Walmart is out of FHS?) thing.
    Meanwhile; I'm awaiting the patent for the revolutionary--you will even be able to spin on them-- method I've come up with: to plasticize calamari and attach them to TOQ's who need new bushings...only the round (body) pieces, I wish the tentacles could be used: their own suction cups would hold them on, don't you know--But, considering the state of ruin, and tendency toward implosion (Look up implosion, if you really want a laugh!), of the objects in question, they are far, far too small. Some TOQ's may in fact need my earlier, tried and true, method: Insert 5--Or 10--pound ham; cauterize in place, remove bone. One old girl (No names, please: patient confidentiality.) had been squatting so long...on her bog...and other things...drastic measures were required involving cloning her mouth and transplanting it where the sun doesn't shine: in the dark of the moon. With a back-ho :bootyshake:

Back-ho: A ho who....Oh, hell, you get the idea.