Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memories Music Bar.

Memories Music Bar.

Hi Guys, I have no qualms in admitting to you all, that when Lee and his partner Ian took over Memories a few months back, it soon became one of my favourite watering holes in Sunee, as well as the two of them having now become very close acquaintances of mine.

I believe they have done a fabulous job in refurbishing the premises, as well as adding some much needed panache to a bar that had seemed to have lost it's identity, since Jack, Oudt and Ralph left it behind nearly a year and half ago.

For any of you that have been along to the bar since Lee and Ian became the new mine hosts of what is now, Memories Music Bar, you will be able to bear witness that it has changed greatly. The bar now offers a really nice ambiance and atmosphere with it's subtle romantic lighting inside it's premises, a relaxed and comfortable environment outside of it, as well as now possessing a fabulous collection of music on Cd's for every taste imaginable, from which it's customers are encouraged to select any favourites that they wish to be played.

The reason for this post of mine is to announce that as from next Monday the 1st December, Memories Music Bar will be opening from 1 pm and as well as offering a great selection of drinks, served by the great bunch of lads they have working there, Leigh and Ian will also be making food available to their customers.

Here below, is a sneak preview as to what they will have on offer:

Also from the first 1st December, Leigh and Ian will be offering the following to their customers:

SPECIALITY COCKTAILS
    тАжincluding MargaritaтАжManhattanтАжRob RoyтАж
    Bloody MaryтАжScrew DriverтАжB52тАжLuton TownтАжand many others

Also look out for their Cocktails of the Month, at just 70 baht from 7pm тАШtil 9pm.

I would like to wish them both every success in their endeavour, to make this great little bar even more popular and successful and hope, that when you guys have the opportunity and are in the Sunee area, you will look them up. I also hope to have the pleasure of the company, of those of you that will be attending the 5th Annual Gay Forums Gathering, at their bar next month.

I hope the above is OK for you Leigh and Ian, I will be along sometime over the weekend to collect my agreed fee.

For those of you that know even a little about me, you will know that I am definitely joking by that above statement of mine, as you will know only too well, that close acquaintances or not, if I didn't mean what I have said about their bar and believe it to be totally true, there is no way I would have said it.

Choc dee and cheers to you all,

George.

Re: Memories Music Bar.

Quote Originally Posted by George
    The reason for this post of mine is to announce that as from next Monday the 1st December, Memories Music Bar will be opening from 1 pm and as well as offering a great selection of drinks, served by the great bunch of lads they have working there, Leigh and Ian will also be making food available to their customers.
    Based on the punctuation in previous paragraphs, didn't you mean to write "The reason for this post of mine is to announce that as from next Monday the 1st December, Memorie's Music Bar will be opening from 1 pm and as well as offering a great selection of drink's, served by the great bunch of lad's they have working there, Leigh and Ian will also be making food available to their customer's."?

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    Based on the punctuation in previous paragraphs, didn't you mean to write "The reason for this post of mine is to announce that as from next Monday the 1st December, Memorie's Music Bar will be opening from 1 pm and as well as offering a great selection of drink's, served by the great bunch of lad's they have working there, Leigh and Ian will also be making food available to their customer's."?
    I don't know about Curious, I would say you are downright F******* wierd.

Leigh and Ian will also be making food available to their customer's."?
    Pardon me if I am being picky but why would you want an apostrophe on customers? My memories of long ago lessons are that the apostrophe signifies possesion, whereas I am sure George meant to use customers in the plural sense.

Quote Originally Posted by gwm4asian
    Leigh and Ian will also be making food available to their customer's."?
    Pardon me if I am being picky but why would you want an apostrophe on customers? My memories of long ago lessons are that the apostrophe signifies possesion, whereas I am sure George meant to use customers in the plural sense.
    You are quite right in your assumption gym4asian, I did intend to use customers in the plural sense. I wouldn't worry too much about the comments of downright F******* weird, his contribution to the thread has nothing as usual to do with the subject, he is just doing what he does best; that being of course, behaving like an 18 carat arsehole. You have to give credit though where credit is due, he does do it so well, don't you think ?

Cheers,

George.

Liked
    Is the Gathering of Queers planned for Dec 13 (?) at Memories still on?

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Is the Gathering of Queers planned for Dec 13 (?) at Memories still on?

Cheers ...
    Khun Davit, how nice of you to drop by. Please refer to the following thread in answer to your question above: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 16534.html

Cheers,

George.

All I did was point out that George's use of "it's" is incorrect. He should have said "its". The plural of CD is "CDs" not "CD's". I thought all you English teachers in Bangkok would know that.

All I did was point out that George's use of "it's" is incorrect. He should have said "its". The plural of CD is "CDs" not "CD's". I thought all you English teachers in Bangkok would know that.
    Well how very dare me? Had I have known we were due to be raided today on this forum, by the grammar police, I would most definitely have taken more time in proofing my post, before hitting the submit button. I must apologise to the other members here, because without doubt, as a result of those two errors of mine which have now been pointed out by you, it must have made my post unintelligible for them to be able to read.

What a pretentious, supercilious, obnoxious, and complete arrogant sunt you are Totally F****** Weird, to feel the need to have to point the above out. I bet you have a reputation among those that know you, as being one really fun guy to hang out with.

By the way, before you climax in your rush to correct my spelling and grammar again, my use of the word sunt, is French, with the use of a transparent cedilla.

Cheers,

George.

What a pretentious, supercilious, obnoxious, and complete arrogant sunt you are Totally F****** Weird, to feel the need to have to point the above out. I bet you have a reputation among those that know you, as being one really fun guy to hang out with.
    Thanks George. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist biting. How's the sense of self-deprecation, by the way?