Hi Guys, I have no qualms in admitting to you all, that when Lee and his partner Ian took over Memories a few months back, it soon became one of my favourite watering holes in Sunee, as well as the two of them having now become very close acquaintances of mine.

I believe they have done a fabulous job in refurbishing the premises, as well as adding some much needed panache to a bar that had seemed to have lost it's identity, since Jack, Oudt and Ralph left it behind nearly a year and half ago.

For any of you that have been along to the bar since Lee and Ian became the new mine hosts of what is now, Memories Music Bar, you will be able to bear witness that it has changed greatly. The bar now offers a really nice ambiance and atmosphere with it's subtle romantic lighting inside it's premises, a relaxed and comfortable environment outside of it, as well as now possessing a fabulous collection of music on Cd's for every taste imaginable, from which it's customers are encouraged to select any favourites that they wish to be played.

The reason for this post of mine is to announce that as from next Monday the 1st December, Memories Music Bar will be opening from 1 pm and as well as offering a great selection of drinks, served by the great bunch of lads they have working there, Leigh and Ian will also be making food available to their customers.

Here below, is a sneak preview as to what they will have on offer:

Also from the first 1st December, Leigh and Ian will be offering the following to their customers:

SPECIALITY COCKTAILS
тАжincluding MargaritaтАжManhattanтАжRob RoyтАж
Bloody MaryтАжScrew DriverтАжB52тАжLuton TownтАжand many others

Also look out for their Cocktails of the Month, at just 70 baht from 7pm тАШtil 9pm.

I would like to wish them both every success in their endeavour, to make this great little bar even more popular and successful and hope, that when you guys have the opportunity and are in the Sunee area, you will look them up. I also hope to have the pleasure of the company, of those of you that will be attending the 5th Annual Gay Forums Gathering, at their bar next month.

I hope the above is OK for you Leigh and Ian, I will be along sometime over the weekend to collect my agreed fee.

For those of you that know even a little about me, you will know that I am definitely joking by that above statement of mine, as you will know only too well, that close acquaintances or not, if I didn't mean what I have said about their bar and believe it to be totally true, there is no way I would have said it.

Choc dee and cheers to you all,

George.