IтАЩm mainly discussing Ho Chi Minh City here... and with better I mean for the people who prefer sex over a gay "party" scene.

I read some posts about Vietnam on this forum that really made me laugh. DonтАЩt get me wrongтАжI absolutely hate living in Vietnam, but what has been written here is absolute nonsense.

Sure, there are scams going around. And yes, locals (especially in Hanoi) will try to overcharge you. But is this limited to Vietnam? www.bangkokscams.com Like everywhere, itтАЩs all about common sense.
The only reason IтАЩm in Vietnam is because of the money IтАЩm making. I could care less about the culture or food, which is by the way the worst of any of the Asian countries IтАЩve been to.

There is only one gay bar dancing in HCMC. But who cares when there is the internet. What you probably donтАЩt know is that you find the gay boysтАжNOT on gayromeo or gaydar or gay.comтАж

I think the best kept secret of Vietnam is www.VIETFUN.com just click on chat and then pick the vietfun or quehuong channel. This is where all the gays of Vietnam hang out between all the breeders. You can find gays by looking for the obvious gay (something) nick, but better yet, look for the nicks that start with BOY. These are all gays that really are or pretending to be masculine. The word gay in Vietnam means feminine and boy masculine. Also hundreds of gay profiles there. Be careful because there are too many younger boys there, claiming to be 18.

Like everywhere, some of them will be hookers, but most are not. And if you were to find a hooker, and let me calculate in bath here, 400 to 500 will usually do the trick.

You can go to any swimming pool and you will find that loveтАжI mean sex is all around. The showers are full with young hungry boys. When you decide to have a fling in the showers; the only thing between you and whole families is a thin plastic curtain. Only in Vietnam!

Cruising, there are some outside places. The one I think is most popular is behind the Parkson on Hung Vuong Street. ItтАЩs in a few streets that are parallel with Hung Vuong Street. Pham Huu Chi Ba Trieu, this will put you in the area.

Cinema, O my God! This really blew my head off. There is a cinema in district 10, Ba Hat Street that is totally crazy. The movies they play are Vietnamese, but no one is watching them anyway. As soon as the lights go off itтАЩs all about action. Really crazy place, but a must see. It looks like a normal cinema from the outside, but believe me itтАЩs not.

As for hotelsтАжpick anyone in the bag pack area and youтАЩll be fine.

For everything ells, be prepared, because Vietnam is not as cheap as Thailand.

Happy to answer any questions and offer some help if I can.

Me