Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Singapore hotel decent not too expensive allows joiners

Liked

Singapore hotel decent not too expensive allows joiners

This is for a friend of mine.
    He wants a hotel in Singapore, Chinatown area best but open, not over 150 USD per night (less would be better) but OK with gay joiners. I know about the gay website listings but they don't really mention joiner issues. Any direct experience with this in Singapore?

Cunt Pride!

Re: Singapore hotel decent not too expensive allows joiners

Quote Originally Posted by Narakmak
    This is for a friend of mine.
    He wants a hotel in Singapore, Chinatown area best but open, not over 150 USD per night (less would be better) but OK with gay joiners. I know about the gay website listings but they don't really mention joiner issues. Any direct experience with this in Singapore?
    There is no joiner issue in Singapore -- that's why there is no mention.

Liked
    Really? I thought there was. Anyway, how about a hotel recommendation anyway?
    Cunt Pride!

THE SCARLET

The Scarlet is a truly amazing boutique hotel in Chinatown within walking distance to a number of gay venues. It might come in within his budget but he should not take the lowest price room - might be mistaken but I remember reading somewhere that some rooms in the bottom price range do not have windows. www.thescarlet.com
    We stayed there when it opened a couple of years ago but unfortunately it now exceeds our budget of $100 per night which is always a battle to find in Singapore.
    Avoid Hotel 1929 - the rooms are TINY even by Singapore standards!

Re: Singapore hotel decent not too expensive allows joiners

Quote Originally Posted by Narakmak
    He wants a hotel in Singapore, Chinatown area best but open, not over 150 USD per night (less would be better) but OK with gay joiners.
    I've never had a problem taking guys to my room in any Singapore hotel - they're not into supplementing-their-income scams like Bangkok hotels. Try Agoda - www.agoda.com or similar for a great range of hotels and prices

I have stayed at the Scarlet and can confirm that their lower price rooms do NOT have windows. Otherwise, very nice.

Confirm again: no problem with joiners in any hotel in Singapore.