Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Eurostar - Jomtien - 2006 updates?

Eurostar - Jomtien - 2006 updates?

I found this thread in the archives:

www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13145&highlight=eurostar#13145

After I found the website for the Eurostar in Jomtien

www.hotel-pattaya.at/e_Eurostar_Jomtien_Beach_Hotel.html

and I was wondering if anyone has any recent experiences of this property?

I have heard the arguments against staying in Jomtien v. Pattaya city, but was curious about this particular property since the prices, compared to the pictures, seem a bit on the "too-good-to-be-true" side.

Thanks in advance

(On a side note, I looked at the menu - which is pretty extensive in its offerings - is the restaraunt still good? I got a chuckle at #27 - the "Sausage Salad" - soudns like the produce section at a gay greengrocer's.)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Eurostar

Clawdaddy,

I've enjoyed a few breakfasts at Eurostar, although never rented a room there.

Most, if not all of the patrons buzzing around their property are str8, although my guess is that they are gay friendly.

New Gay Hotels and Guesthouses seem to be sprouting up all over the Jomtien area, especially in the Complex, all of which get good revues from their guests. Have you considered exploring some of these options, e.g., Bondi's, Posidon, Two Faces, etc.???

Liked

Eurostarhotel

I stayed 2 times there. I saw the prices have been increasing. I have had deluxe1 room for 1100 inkl. free breakfast a la cart. Room was ok and clean and no problems with visitors. The owner is very friendly and has good connections in pattaya because he is very rich.I always was satisfied with the eurostar-eatery and mostly have had the swimmingpool for me alone.But i finished with pattaya because i now like more phuket.
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay