Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: home already

Liked

home already

just for you who would like to know , I got home okay, my only wish is that some of the guys were with me. But, hey Im too close to run away now. SO, I guess I am not living there but, begining to find out how it works there.

I met some great people , Not a negative person as far as I could tell, they must all reside on the forum, as best I could tell , unless you are all good liers, you are all pretty good mates.

Wish you all the best, TTYL after I get some rest, I am just off the plane and waiting for the condo to cool off before I lay down for a nap and get back to work. maybe I'll catch that drtink for you Mr. Lunchtime , you never introduced your self so it was hard to find anyone with a name quite like yours.

Wesley

All the Best!

Wes

Re: home already

just for you who would like to know , I got home okay, my only wish is that some of the guys were with me.
    PlayStation go's back home ? :clown:

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    I got home okay, my only wish is that some of the guys were with me.
    Yes, I wish some of those posting here were with you too ...

Liked
    Wesley, I really enjoyed reading your posts while you were on holiday. You certainly lived life to the full while you were there. I'm not sure I'd have the energy you do, but it was fun reading about your various adventures. Thanks.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by baziel
    just for you who would like to know , I got home okay, my only wish is that some of the guys were with me.
    PlayStation go's back home ? :clown:
    LOL, You know I never fully understand your posts but I enjoy them anyway because I know that they are meant to be in good humor......
    Your humor reminds me of my friends in Den Haag. They are a gay couple that come up with the strangest jokes. I laugh as I'm absolutely sure they were funny even though I have only half an idea what was meant. Of course I'd never suggest your were even a little Dutch-like........ :blackeye:

Liked
    I took it like ET go home, since I ran like a play staton while here, in this case play sation go home.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    you left behind a reputation that rivals no other. :cyclopsani:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Back to semi reality - and it sucks right?

Liked

Reality check I guess

quote="Oogleman"]Back to semi reality - and it sucks right?[/quote] yeah well I was ready for a break when I left. As usual had a few tears on the way to the airport. But there is so much to explore here I am not sure I really have to stop just find another way to do it. and yes Mr. O'Booze I realize I left quite a reputation. But, the boys had a good time and so did I. As well I managed to get a month of play done in two weeks and I still like the idea of two for one deal at the Lagun. reality actually is fun as well I love my job so that is not a drag on life for me. The weekends I still get to play. So- Semi reality is right.

All the best,

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

Topjohn is on the way

Actually I can't wait until Topjohn gets there, I am sure if he will post you will find a wonderful guy who loves llife and all that goes with it.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes