List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taiwanese guy to find a Thai he met @Chakran on Oct/11 (Sat)

Taiwanese guy to find a Thai he met @Chakran on Oct/11 (Sat)

Hello, I hope you can see this post.

I am Benson. We met at Chakran on Oct/11 (Sat) at about 7:00 PM.
    http://www.thailandout.com/home/index.p ... r&Itemid=2

I noticed you right stood at my front left, looking at me, while I was chatting with another friend. I then went upstairs to a room, and you did follow me. You came into the room and said the light was too bright. We went to find some other room. There I helped you cum.

We had some free chat. I asked you if you were a mixed blood, you said both of your parents are Thais. I then asked did I look a Thai, and you said yes. I replied that was because I was a mixed of Taiwanese with 1/4 aboriginals of Taiwan, who came to the island from Southeast Asia centuries ago.

You are different for me, because you knew some Taiwanese got blood relationship of Hollanders, and you knew last Friday was Taiwan's national holiday. I think you are not only a good-looking guy with a gorgeous appearance, but also something inside.

You suggested me I go to visit DJ, you said that was a must-go place. You said you hoped to see me there at the night, b'cause you would go too. And I did go to DJ but did not see you there.

Please leave a private message for me if you think we can be friends. I had never been so seriously keen to know a gay friend and hope you can see this post in Thailand.

Best regards,
    Benson

[Below is my previous question]

Hello all,

I am a guy from Taiwan and would like to find a guy I met in Chakran, Bangkok last night. Could anyone tell me which forum, discussion board or whatever place I can let him know I am seeking for him? I hope they are some sites that Thai gays usually visit.

Out of rush, I forgot to ask for his contact information, but I really want to make a friend with him

Any idea would be much appreciated!

Just a friendly warning - this has been asked before, and it can lead to all sorts of problems (including possible legal ones). If you post his information here, such as his photo, name, etc, it is possible that you could be doing so for other reasons, such as saying that he is gay, a working boy, etc, when he is not. It would also be breaking board guidelines, as you would be posting this without his permission.

What I suggest is that you give details of the type of information you have, without actually naming names, etc, then take it from there. If you only know his Thai nickname, then forget it!

Out of luck

Why were you so rushed? You couldn't ask for his phone number...why?

Quote Originally Posted by Gone Fishing
    Just a friendly warning - this has been asked before, and it can lead to all sorts of problems (including possible legal ones). If you post his information here, such as his photo, name, etc, it is possible that you could be doing so for other reasons, such as saying that he is gay, a working boy, etc, when he is not. It would also be breaking board guidelines, as you would be posting this without his permission.

What I suggest is that you give details of the type of information you have, without actually naming names, etc, then take it from there. If you only know his Thai nickname, then forget it!
    That┬┤s fine, and I will post my inquiry here, because I even don┬┤t know his nickname

Thanks for your kindly warning.

How sad

That┬┤s fine, and I will post my inquiry here, because I even don┬┤t know his nickname
    Why don't you even know his name?

elephantspike
    Maybe try going back to Chakran and see if he pops-up again? Or ask people there who may have seen you with him?

Re: Out of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Cate
    Why were you so rushed? You couldn't ask for his phone number...why?
    Because when I met him, I had told my friend that I was going to leave and asked them to wait for me outsides of the sauna, and also because no because... all my brain was blank when I was with him and I just forgot to ask any contact information of he, that┬┤s it Sounds hilarious? But it did happen...

Ce'st la vie...

There really is no way to find this guy without some info to go on.. This appears to be another of those "the one that got away" guys.

Liked
    Post on this one, not many post in English though:www.tmmsociety.net/board/

Post your photo on this one and maybe he will answer:
    www.thailandout.com/home/

I am pretty sure there's a bulletin board in Chakran, go back and put up a notice.

Bit of a needle in a hay stack.
    E Dok Tong

Post a series photographs of yourself in the state and positions you were in during your time with him. Explicit descriptions of all that transpired would also be helpful. Maybe he will recognise the event and contact you.

Simple really.