Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10,000 volt "Tasers" now on sale

10,000 volt "Tasers" now on sale

I thought I should report that a letter in the Bangkok Post this week reported that tasers are now available from street-vendors in Pattaya. Of course knives, knuckle-dusters, replica guns etc have long been available - but this new weapon is more frightening.

So if you feel a debilitating, crippling shock: be comforted that they probably only want your money, and not necessarily your life (unless you have a heart condition).

Wikipedia: A Taser is an electroshock weapon that uses Electro-Muscular Disruption technology to cause Neuromuscular Incapacitation and strong muscle contractions through the involuntary stimulation of both the sensory nerves and the motor nerves.

DELETED

Liked

Re: 10,000 volt "Tasers" now on sale

Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    I thought I should report that a letter in the Bangkok Post this week reported that tasers are now available from street-vendors in Pattaya. Of course knives, knuckle-dusters, replica guns etc have long been available - but this new weapon is more frightening.

So if you feel a debilitating, crippling shock: be comforted that they probably only want your money, and not necessarily your life (unless you have a heart condition).

Wikipedia: A Taser is an electroshock weapon that uses Electro-Muscular Disruption technology to cause Neuromuscular Incapacitation and strong muscle contractions through the involuntary stimulation of both the sensory nerves and the motor nerves.
    Actually they have been available for quite some time from my infrequent walks on beach road
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Is this posted for the interest of those of the S&M fraternity? Are there also nice leather holsters available?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

idea

Thanks for the info. I think I'll buy one and use it on the pack of dogs that run around at night keeping me awake and also crap all over the beach. ---Wait, they belong to an owner since they have a collar on them.

Re: idea

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    Thanks for the info. I think I'll buy one and use it on the pack of dogs that run around at night keeping me awake and also crap all over the beach. ---Wait, they belong to an owner since they have a collar on them.
    Not necessarily. They are likely community pets (basically, strays that hang around a particular area and have been more or less "adopted" by the people that work there), and someone just stuck a collar on it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: idea

Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    Not necessarily. They are likely community pets (basically, strays that hang around a particular area and have been more or less "adopted" by the people that work there), and someone just stuck a collar on it.

Good, these "community" pets can be kept at their community's houses during the night and day.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

A dingo's got my baby !

Quote Originally Posted by 555
    Is this posted for the interest of those of the S&M fraternity? Are there also nice leather holsters available?
    The perfect weapon for Mrs O'Booze..God help me if she spots one !! :cyclopsani:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Not tasers

The letter is also incorrect. These are not tasers, which fire two darts connected by cables to the taser gun and which will take down 99% of people immediately, but small stun guns; while better than nothing, the models sold here are not as effective and pepper sprays (also available are far more effective and can be used at a distance.

Thrillbill,

you may get a shock (literally!) if you use one on a dog as the current can go back up the dog's hair and zap you! If they really annoy you try pepper spray (out of sight of the owners) or a syringe/water pistol filled with your own urine (seriously).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Not tasers

Quote Originally Posted by Gone Fishing
    The letter is also incorrect. These are not tasers, which fire two darts connected by cables to the taser gun and which will take down 99% of people immediately, but small stun guns; while better than nothing, the models sold here are not as effective and pepper sprays (also available are far more effective and can be used at a distance.

Thrillbill,

you may get a shock (literally!) if you use one on a dog as the current can go back up the dog's hair and zap you! If they really annoy you try pepper spray (out of sight of the owners) or a syringe/water pistol filled with your own urine (seriously).
    ROFL... seriously? Squirting dogs with your own urine?

What's so annoying about these dogs anyway? They seemed pretty friendly to me?