Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best place for a printable map

Liked

The best place for a printable map

I Was hoping there was a place for an updated printable map of Boztown and Sun nee plaza bars. Its been a while since I was in Pattaya, Bkk yes Pattaya no. I assume I can find all the maps at the bars I need, but for planning purposes it would be nice to get a printable URL of the area that has not too long been updated.

Wes

All the Best!

Wes

Liked
    Spice Magazine has good maps

http://spicemag.net/

BEST EVER MAPS OF PATTAYA AREAS

Liked
    Damn that is one good map, that is really easy to read and see where things are. I had no idea Two Guys was so close to the action, I wonder how the food is at the Buffet. Anyone have an opinion. I love a buffet. my favorite way to eat. I hope I get the see RA while I am there. I need some advice on some Real Estate and another good meal that over looks the city like the last time we talked.

Wonder who will be there during October last two weeks of the month. Will I need body guards for Homi to deter attacks while I am there?

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked
    These maps have been sitting at the top of the Resource Forum's topic list for a long time. What do you think the word "resource" means?
    Sheesh!: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... um-f8.html

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    These maps have been sitting at the top of the Resource Forum's topic list for a long time. What do you think the word "resource" means?
    Sheesh!: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... um-f8.html

Cheers ...
    Now I see why he is so testy about it.. He posted the original link and nobody looked at it

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Liked
    Nothing to do with testy ... or whether I posted it or not.
    Just gets a bit to me when folks don't bother to check out the very good information to be mined on the Resource Forum. Most posters live here on this 'main' forum without puttering around the rest of it, and that's a bit of a shame really, as a lot of work went into creating a decent set of posts which make up the resource forum.

It doesn't contain The World I know ... but when one thinks of posting a topic about 'maps' one might also give some thought to looking it up in that forum 'just-in-case' the info is sitting there for them already.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Just gets a bit to me when folks don't bother to check out the very good information to be mined on the Resource Forum. Most posters live here on this 'main' forum without puttering around the rest of it, and that's a bit of a shame really, as a lot of work went into creating a decent set of posts which make up the resource forum.

It doesn't contain The World I know ... but when one thinks of posting a topic about 'maps' one might also give some thought to looking it up in that forum 'just-in-case' the info is sitting there for them already.

Cheers ...
    How much should I pay for an Off?

Liked

Cheers ...
    I guess you missed the humor that I was trying to convey.. Oh well

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........