My BF went to a school of sorts at Lad Phrao, essentially a parking lot with a tent at MRT exit 1. Across from the Thai Air city Terminal. This was for car, auto and manual and they took you for the test, price of test and bribes if necessary, not included. Total cost for school, ten one hour lesions was 3000B. If you don't pass and don't want to pay a bribe, you could take more lessons free until you pass.

I went one time to watch for fun. Most of the students were working on the technique for one handed cell phone driving.

He got his DL, been a year now. He dives OK but forget "R", don't like, and when it comes to parallel parking the method he uses is to pull half in the spot from the front, exit the car, walk over to the passenger side and tell me to finish it.

He does not seem to know or understand the lines on the road, yellow, white, broken yellow, and sometimes double yellow. You can't pass on solid yellow I tell him, he responds, yes, can do, see! no problem.

I don't know if they do Motocy DL's or not but it gives you an idea of the price.