Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a cousin & brothers!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a cousin & brothers!!

Just got back from a long weekend in Bangkok where I had the most amazing experience; 1st night I offed a young masculine "with attitude" boy and for 1200 had 2 hours of excellent sex.
    Next day at a different bar I again offed a similarly butch guy and after also having a particularly good time mentioned that he looked very much like my 1st; only to be told that they were brothers !!!!
    And to top it all off it was a younger cousin that introduced them to the life; apparently when the cousin after finding work in a "hotel" started coming back loaded with good clothers and a new motor bike it did'nt take much to convince his cousins that getting fucked wasn't such a bad idea; and they all claim to be straight!!
    Always thought that the straight boys would limit themselves to kissing, oral and topping, but my 2nd claimed that he had problems getting an erection as he wasn't attracted to men so bottoming was actually easier!!
    Is this usual ? In my various visits to Banhkok and Pattaya this is the 1st time I'vecome across family members working in go go bars.

Similar Threads:

Liked
    I've known a couple of boys who have taken me on a tour of bars to meet their cousins and brothers
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    simply find the openess amazing; guess being new to the Thai scene these things still amaze me; in other contries like Brazil where there is also a lot of prostitution it is all much more hidden/shameful and nobody wants to admit to being a rent boy or s bottom, even if they're gay; yet in one weekend I fucked 2 (supposedly) straight brothers like its the most natural thing in the world...
    Speaking of natural popped into Nature boys...what a disaster...6 skinny boys playing with themselves, trying to get a hardon...without success..bit pitiful...

I don't suppose you would name bars and numbers would you? Seems the obvious question - maybe they would both like to be together!

Apparently lesbian sisters ...

... is a popular straight threesome fantasy

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    in fact think brothers work for the same 'company", bangkok Boys(entrance on ground floor) and I think Dream Boys next door, entrance you go upstairs....cannot recall numbers...sorry..and Hominterm...yes is/was a fantasy fucking a str8 guy... but the fact that it all seems so OK with them both kinda dilutes the naughtiness factor...
    Guess its just business....

Liked
    Brothers, cousins whatever, OK...but when you manage to DO identical twins at the same time please post details. Now, that would be amazing.

There are identical twins guards where I live. At first I thought he was just everywhere, then I saw them together.
    E Dok Tong

Brothers

I knew two brothers who worked at Screw Boys.
    Dom, the younger brother was very handsome and masculine (masculine until bedtime anyway)
    I wonder if they are still around, I'll check when I arrive in a couple of weeks.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    There are many brothers and cousins working on the scene.

I was offered a threesome adventure once by the older of two brothers who didn't bat an eye when saying that his younger brother can be on the bottom, and the younger brother didn't bat an eye when he started smoking his older brother either. Quite an event - I must say.

TIT

Brothers

I knew brothers that worked at the OLe Macho Bar in Chiang Mai years ago. The were Burmesse and cut (Shan I believe) and both were extremely handsome. The older one was a little over 5 inches but the yougner one was 8 inches and very thick. The older one became the BF of a friend of mine but unfortuatley died on the kings birthday 8 years ago the result of a high speed motorbile accident. The younger one is today just as handsome as ever and we keep in touch as best we can. This was my first experience with losing a great friend there and also my first experience with how the asian's view death and I try to visit his grave when i am in Mae Sai (he is buried on a hilltop that over looks the border area).