Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Come In Bar' in Sunnee Plaza ... "The Movie"

I went to come in bar last 3 nights and met a few sawatdee & tingtong forum members there. Would really recommend the place to everyone.

Nice music - fun handsome waiters - comfy seating and beer at 50 baht.

I will be a regular here.

COME IN bar is the next best thing to the old MEMORIES, in my opinion. While no bar is going to replace Oud, Jack and Ralph, COME IN is very friendly place to hang out and watch the world go by. The owner is friendly and the boys are handsome and polite

I sure hope the above is correct. I aggree it is going to be hard to replace Oud, Jack and Ralph. Will check this out as soon as I get there.
    [/quote][/code]

Liked

Come In

Hope this is not off the subject, but can anyone give a bit of an update on Aud, Ralph and Jack. I was not all that well known to them, but they were well known to me. I had many enjoyable moments in their company.

Nice video

Good concept for a bar ad. Wish there were more bars doing things like this.

BUT....the music sucks... :bubu: :leb: :sharm:

Liked
    767 views 2 days later. Not bad advertising ... almost doubled the hits/views for the site (and presumably the video) in just over 48 hours.

I've only been to Sunnee area once, and that during the day. Maybe The Expert feline here could give some specific directions to get to the place. I wanna hang out.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    767 views 2 days later. Not bad advertising ... almost doubled the hits/views for the site (and presumably the video) in just over 48 hours.

I've only been to Sunnee area once, and that during the day. Maybe The Expert feline here could give some specific directions to get to the place. I wanna hang out.

Cheers ...
    Smiles,

It is very close to Duc's bar, directly opposite the Corner bar! Same street as Krazy Dragon.