Someone on Ting Tong Board posted the url to one of those YouTube-type videos for a bar in Sunnee Plaza named "Come In Bar". I've never been there, but in fact the video, though amateurish, makes the place look reasonably inviting. May try and find it in December.

I'm not much of a Thailand gay bar guy, but if I think the place looks comfortable, I'm sure a thousand other guys more into the bar scene that I would be interested . . . such is the potential power of these little homemade videos (it's not a YouTube video by the way, but one of YouTube's many copies). I wonder how ubiquitous and popular this type of cheap (and thoroughly democratic) advertising has, or will, become?

Might be an interesting experiment ... now that this video has been advertised on both Ting Tong and Sawatdee, let's wait awhile and survey the number of 'HITS/VIEWS' the video receives. When I watched it today (Oct 12/07) the total hits/views was sitting at 454. Might be intriguing to see the kind of return this bar gets from the membership of 2 message boards full of horny farangs and their word-of-mouth horny friends viewing their video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x340p7 ... -bar-4-you

The video has an advertisement startup (gotta get through that), and it sometimes timed out on me. But it always took up where it left off with no problem. If there is any critical comment it would be that it seems the director has a bit of a booze-bottle fetish (long, lingering, sensual closeups of Black Label and Beefeaters). But many quite cute Thai guys to balance it off.

Cheers ...