Tell us about the worst sex you ever had?

About two years ago.... Let me see if I can set the stage. I was staying at Babylon and it was my last night there and my trip was drawing to a close so my mood was low.

I was at 11pm I went to DJ station and did not feel right to be there so I went to the Telephone pub and even there I felt like an outsider and only stayed long enough to finish my drink. I went back to DJ station, had a drink and decided I would go back to my room at Babylon and play around in the showers. I left DJ station and was walking along the sidewalk and I thought I head someone. I continued to walk and it seemed there was someone talking to me. I looked to my side and there was a very hot dark skinned guy walking next to me. He was dressed in all black fashionable clothes. He asked me where I was going. I told him to my hotel. He continued to walk with me and asked me where my hotel is. I told him Babylon. He asked me if he could fuck me. I asked him if he was a money-boy. He looked shocked and said No and that he just graduated.

We took a cab to Babylon and went to take a shower, we got back to the room... I had a room with two small beds so that made it difficult. It was only a few moments that he was on his back on the bed when he started snoring! I woke him up and he played with himself a little before he fell back to sleep. I had my fun with his sleeping body but I am sure we would have had more fun if he was awake.

In the morning we jerked off but it was more mechanical than sensual. He dressed and before he left the room I asked him if he needed taxi money and he again looked offended and told me "NO".

He had written his cell phone number for me but at that time I did not have a cell phone and since my time in Thailand was near its end I did not save the number. And besides that, I did not enjoy the sex with him... He slept through it all!