Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Boys Rumours

Liked

Crystal Boys Rumours

I have been told that management have just cut then boys salaries by 2000bht and that already 4 or 5 have walked.

[url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Liked
    Is #77 still in demand or has he retired and bought a mercedes.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked
    And does anyone have any knowledge as to how #77 behaves when offed?

I was tempted last time, but he seemed so aloof (didn't beother to establish eye contact with the audience at all) that I guessed he might turn out to be a waste of time.

Was I wrong?
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

I don't know 77 but...

Not everyone can stand mostly naked and stare right back at the old geezers in the audience. It has nothing to do with attitude as far as I have seen these past 10 years.
    Notice: That is spelled geezers, NOT Geezer. Uhum.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius
    And does anyone have any knowledge as to how #77 behaves when offed?

I was tempted last time, but he seemed so aloof (didn't bother to establish eye contact with the audience at all) that I guessed he might turn out to be a waste of time.

Was I wrong?
    I was one of the first to off #77 when he was at Wildwestboys before Crystal, in early february

I arrived on Valentines day with some roses at 8.10 and planned to make a night of it[him]

He really appreciated the effort but was tapped on the shoulder --farang off you.

I blew a fuse. Some weeks later wow pow posted he was doing an early show at a bar in Walking Street.

Great body great cock new to gay for pay but I liked him a lot.

Liked
    Thanks, lonelywombat. Guess I might give him a try next time, if he's around...
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

The one your on about

looked a lot better when he had "that hairdo", he has had it all cut off now, and you would probably "pass him by" if it was'nt for the fact that "he was recognisable" from previous trips. He doesnt have any attitude or anything like that, he is that popular he doesnt have to worry about getting an "off" and gets them all the time. But to buy him flowers - are'nt we milking it a bit!

Re: Crystal Boys Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by globalwanderer
    I have been told that management have just cut then boys salaries by 2000bht and that already 4 or 5 have walked.
    How does that work, surely they don't rely on the bar for a salary, unless ur referring to the bar staff.

Liked

Re: The one your on about

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    looked a lot better when he had "that hairdo", he has had it all cut off now, and you would probably "pass him by" if it was'nt for the fact that "he was recognisable" from previous trips. He doesnt have any attitude or anything like that, he is that popular he doesnt have to worry about getting an "off" and gets them all the time. But to buy him flowers - are'nt we milking it a bit!
    A bit sheepishly I admit I did not buy flowers. I was staying at poseiden and they presented all guests with 3 roses

I took mine down to Crystals, the thought counts.

I got pushed aside because another had his baht in his hand

Liked
    Well, Geezer is besotted with Chang. He is as sweet, gentle, and humble as he can be. He is, in fact, a bit shy. A treasure.

Before he came to see me I thought it likely one so divinely blessed would have an elevated opinion of himself. Wrong! When I complement him on his appearance he looks at me with those beautiful eyes and says doubtfully, тАЬYou think?тАЭ

I know you perverts want to know how he performs. Well, I havenтАЩt the slightest idea. I find it incredible that this God will deign to spend time in the same room with a wizened, naked old fart. He has never expressed hesitancy about doing any of that dirty stuff, but I wouldnтАЩt dream of asking him.

Lets just say I am grateful I can caress that sweet, magnificent Thai youth, and he is appreciative of the financial assistance I can give him.

If I hear of any of you being unkind to him, you will answer to me.