Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Ugly boyfriends

Ugly boyfriends

From this week's Stickman - oh how true. "One of the curiosities of Isaan is that while you see many, many pretty, single women - and many of these women aren't shy in saying hello to Westerners, even if you're obviously a tourist in town for just a day or two, just why is it that the Western residents of these towns so often have ugly girlfriends or wives?" Sometimes I sit in Soi 4 bars and see some Westerner roll up with a boy he's obviously been spending some time with, and think "Where's the local optometrist?"

Liked

Relavence again

Again it is obvious that beauty is relevant, this is proof.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

3. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 2nd, 2020)

It would be hard to hold on to a really cute boyfriend here. Always looking over your shoulder for a higher bidder. Ugly face with cute body is safer. You can always turn him over ...

Liked

beauty

It is understood that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Ask a new father what his child looks like, and it would sound like a gem sent from on high. If you find a rolex, I think it would be a good idea to hang on to it, I sure would not want to pass it up for casio ( hmmm nothing wrong with casio, it is what I am wearing at the moment.) Take note, if you fine someone you like and he likes you, don't be in a hurry to pass him over for another of unknown personality or preferences.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    And perhaps some of these farangs are able to aspire to seeing beyond the exterior to a good heart, after all, isn't that what most thais do to put up with fat balding old cunts!!

Re: Ugly boyfriends

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    From this week's Stickman - oh how true. "One of the curiosities of Isaan is that while you see many, many pretty, single women - and many of these women aren't shy in saying hello to Westerners, even if you're obviously a tourist in town for just a day or two, just why is it that the Western residents of these towns so often have ugly girlfriends or wives?" Sometimes I sit in Soi 4 bars and see some Westerner roll up with a boy he's obviously been spending some time with, and think "Where's the local optometrist?"
    Although he is talking about Issan, he could just as well be describing Pattaya when he writes:
    In many places you even find bars run by Westerners for Westerners. Some are ok, but many are rather macabre, and sort of make me wonder if the undertaker is out back measuring everyone up for a coffin, so close are some punters to meeting their creator.

Liked

Re: Ugly boyfriends

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty But Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Although he is talking about Issan, he could just as well be describing Pattaya when he writes:
    In many places you even find bars run by Westerners for Westerners. Some are ok, but many are rather macabre, and sort of make me wonder if the undertaker is out back measuring everyone up for a coffin, so close are some punters to meeting their creator.
    And what a way to go! Where is your preferred meeting with your creator? In first class at 30,000 feet? Why is that better?

Liked
    What about the Thai guys who have ugly non-thai boyfriends??? (Shivers)
    These are the good'ol days

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksiam
    It would be hard to hold on to a really cute boyfriend here. Always looking over your shoulder for a higher bidder. Ugly face with cute body is safer. You can always turn him over ...
    I think that you are suffering from low self esteem.