List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited Hook-ups & Boyfriends/Partners Too?

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Re: Unlimited Hook-ups & Boyfriends/Partners Too?

Errrrm im confused ? :idea:

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 2nd, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by brandon
    Sorry to be confusing. I guess I just wonder if you can have a cute guy anytime, at your convenience, for whatever amount of time, an hour, a night, a week, you want him, and a different one anytime you want one, why do so many people have long term partners?
    To each one to his own taste. You did mention you had a partner in the US. Why?
    Some things just happen. But if you have a partner your life as a butterfly will be more difficult and your partner may be jealous.
    Better to just be free both financially and love wise and have fun.

4. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 2nd, 2020)

Liked

Anything is possible, but you may want to wear a med-alert bracelet with your blood type and organ donor preferences indicated.

Obviously the willingness to share you will depend on how deep his emotional attachment to you is. :withstupid:

If he has an even deeper economic attachment to you he may be less able to see the humor in your butterflyism. :violent1:

Liked

Brandon

You ask a good question about having a long term relationship when there are so many to choose from. I think the answer depends on choice. If you like many partners then many guys will be you choice, but if you like to have a good time and find a Thai Friend who is to your liking, and is clean and likes the things you like, then you are a good candidate for a Thai BF. And if you find that being with one really nice guy makes you happy, then you stick with him. Then you can sleep easy and not worry if the new one will rip you off while you sleep. I started out with the choice of many guys and have found that i like a few that I see each year. The boy i liked best has gone to Germany to learn German with his farang friend. I had know him for 7 years, he is 29 now and I wish him good things. That German man who took him to Germany has a gem and he knows it. I have another frind who is 30 now that I have known for even longer who does not work bars anymore, but has good job in hotel management. I had helped him with English classes with Mim at NS travel. Last time I was in town he took off a week from the hotel to be with me full time. Not sure if this answers your question about why go with one when you can choose from many. It has crossed my mind that it is likened to finding a real Rolex in the offerings of many fake Rolex watches, when you find the real Rolex watch, why would you settle for a fake one. (not perfect analogy as even the fake ones are fun.)

Brandon

I have been in a reltionship for more than 20 years, its certainly not monogamous. It was at first for about a year or two until the magic wore off. I Find that sex and love are in no way connected. I used to cheat secretly and so did my partner we both chose to look the other way but it was still distressing to both of us. It took many years to be able to come clean and finally come to Thailand together and both do our own thing quite openly. Its great to have lots of new sex and still live with a person who knows you well and who you love as a person and not for the sex.

Whats the point of making an issue, life is to short get out and fuck all you can. Your boyfriend dosen't seem to be able to but were his sexual health a bit better then my bet is he would do the same either secretly or openly.

I'm sure I am goint to get some mad fags at my throat for this next statement but its my own opinion that no gay relationship is monogamus, if anyone says it is then he's a fool or he's lying, one or the other or both are at it. Men are by nature hunters, even camp men .
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

8. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 2nd, 2020)

Brandon
    Why be on your own? You have been with your partner for 21 years what wrong with having him as a partner and getting your sex outside? You must love him to have stayed with him that long
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Brandon

Take him to Thailand for a holiday and get him a fabulous massage by a good looking Thai boy. It my be that this kind of body contact will satifsy him as much as the the full works would satisfy you. Other than that how about living between the two places.

Quote Originally Posted by allieb
    I'm sure I am goint to get some mad fags at my throat for this next statement but its my own opinion that no gay relationship is monogamus, if anyone says it is then he's a fool or he's lying, one or the other or both are at it. Men are by nature hunters, even camp men .
    Why would someone disagreeing with you make them a "mad fag"? You are entitled to your opinion, as Brandon is to his lifestyle. What you are totally unable to do with any justification, however, is to comment on any gay relationships other than your own or those you personally know about. I am not knocking your relationship or your lifestyle, so I think that your calling me a fool or a liar just because my relationship differs from yours is uncalledfor. My Thai partner and I have been together monogamously for nearly 6 years and I have farang friends living here who have been together, similarly, for longer.

You and Brandon are the ones who are losing out, in my view, not me or those like me, but fortunately we all have different needs and wants.

Liked

My Lover and I addressed this today, in-fact, We both agreed to keep an open relationship. I am gone a lot and he works a lot. I love him, he loves me and with out jealousy we can both love each other and sleep with others. This may change. Honestly, I hope it does, I prefer monogmaous relatiosnhips. But , it seems illogical to be gone on bussiness to the USA for 3 months at a time while he is left alone is asking more of him than I should. So, he made the choice. I simply agreed.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

13. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 2nd, 2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Gone Fishing
    My Thai partner and I have been together monogamously for nearly 6 years.
    Everyone else is safe then!