Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Kandahar Afghanistan, the next Pattaya? Gay Taliban Tales

Kandahar Afghanistan, the next Pattaya? Gay Taliban Tales

This video is really fascinating:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/lin ... 1151557602

A glimpse into a secret hidden world of effeminate Taliban fighters. You will love it! Please comment.

Re: Kandahar Afghanistan, the next Pattaya? Gay Taliban Tale

Quote Originally Posted by Raksiam
    A glimpse into a secret hidden world of effeminate Taliban fighters. You will love it! Please comment.
    Afghans have no need to visit Sunee - but I thought everyone knew already that important figures in Afghan society are interested in early teenaged boys

the morgue

I like the picture of the two punters, with the one holding the bunch of plastic flowers dangling over his knee like it's a fly swat. Can't say I found them even vaguely gay though, lived and travelled in Asia, Asia minor too long for that, or perhapse "Gilbert & George" have never been a significant point of reference.

Liked
    thanks for the vid - i heard that the taliban sit & wait at public places like markets etc & wait for a good looking teenage lad to turn up & then poach them for their pleasure's, so the sons mothers then have to try & to dress them as girls
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Still an' all I still think I'll give Afghanistan a miss for the moment.

thanks for the vid - i heard that the taliban sit & wait at public places like markets etc & wait for a good looking teenage lad to turn up & then poach them for their pleasure's, so the sons mothers then have to try & to dress them as girls
    Not sure I follow this. Do you mean guys go to the market in burkas? How do the taliban know what they are getting then?

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

Quote Originally Posted by 555
    Not sure I follow this. Do you mean guys go to the market in burkas? How do the taliban know what they are getting then?
    Pot luck. I'm a great fan of the burka. I think all women should dress in them

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Afganistan before the Russians or Americans

Afganistan before the Russians or Americans.

Many many years ago I was driving a "Magic Bus" a mixed passenger list of students hippys and me. The trip was Amsterdam to Delhi.

As we unloaded in Herat the first real town after Iran, one of the local lads was watching very closely as the passengers got out.

Everyone that appeared "single" was approached, every time he received a rebuttal.

As I got out I smiled, he smiled, kissed me on the cheek and that's a longer story.