Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: soi 11 Sauna

Forum's veteran
    Liked

soi 11 Sauna

(I don't know if I can say the name ) The new, attractive sauna/guest house between Pattaya & Jomtien allows the young ones in for free... BUT it seems that many (all?) of them are the nellie, skinny types that aren't manly enough.. Many of them look unkept --not like the variety of men species you may run into at "B" in BKK. So, am I missing a good "night", or time to go there for some decent fellows?

Interesting observation, but that doesn't sound like the place that I go. Late afternoon/evening is the best time and every time that I have been there it has been a fun and busy place. While it certainly is not Babylon (but what is?) it is a good place to spend an afternoon and evening. It is a lovely change of pace from all of the beach vendors and go go bars. I have met some local professional boys there: accountants, insurance agents, lawyers, etc. It is one of the few places that you can meet boys that are not hookers in Pattaya. The hookers are there too, but they don't charge for services rendered while there. I think that are either husband shopping, looking for a long time situation, or hoping that you will stop by their bar later and off them.

Liked
    I think that are either husband shopping, looking for a long time situation,
    Some that go to Babylon also are there looking for same-same.

Someone once said, the difference between a money-boy and a student is you pay the student monthy.
    E Dok Tong

sauna?

so...whats the place called?, then perhaps i can mebbe visit it myself

Re: soi 11 Sauna

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    seems that many (all?) of them are the nellie, skinny types that aren't manly . . .
    Sounds like just my type!!!

Ch

Liked

Sauna

There is no dispute concerning taste in good wine or in many other things one comes across in life. I spent a couple of very nice evenings at SanSuk. (opps not sure of spelling) As a matter of fact on the their floor with the open sky and the small blue and red lights plus the sound of the waterfalls. I sure have had a beer in far worse settings. There are several couches and chairs that promote chatting with friends. Punya will even make it easy to have supper up there and will happily have your meal delivered to you on the third floor. But I must say, when you enter the dark room, it really is dark. I can say only positive things about this sauna.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes

Yes, there will be someone there into fat bellies and black knee socks... The one corner is pitch black, right up your alley.

Re: soi 11 Sauna

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    Many of them look unkept
    Why would the kept ones go there - perhaps to get away from their keeper and have a good time?

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    And do tell,what kind go to the sauna?
    I plan to walk in there with my big fat gut hanging over and a beer in my hand swinging my tits.and wearing black soicks with my sandals.
    Will i will be successful in picking up a guy?

Of course you would wx40afp,

Who could resist your charms!! I bet in real life you're one of those Aussie surfer types

Actually,

I was in there the other day for the first time and used the sauna and steam whilst it was very quiet. I went early afternoon and it was great for me.

My specific purpose, on this occasion, was to have a sauna and steam only.

I got one of the staff to help, show me around the facilities.

I found the place, nice clean and staff helpful, although the place for me was a bit difficult to find first time around!

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    My specific purpose, on this occasion, was to have a sauna and steam only

mmmmmmmm?

You'd be surprised wx40afp,

Some of us actually go and use them for that purpose!