Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Visa Run

Visa Run

Hi Guy's

I am spending the winter in Thailand and must exit the country after 3 months to renew my tourist visa.
    In the past i have done the day trip to Cambodia and once did a trip to the Philippines. I would like to ask advise or suggestions on where might be a nice place to get away to for a week or so. I am looking for somewhere gay friendly with some sort of gay nightlife. Gay friendly accommodations is a must as i will be traveling with my Thai boyfriend. Suggestions on where to go and accommodations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your advise

Forum's veteran
    Liked

maybe Bali

Bali has some sort of gay scene althou nothing like you will find in Thailand.. I don't think there will be visa issue for you Thai bf but not sure..

My vote ...

... goes to Kuala Lumpur

Singapore, perhaps?

I seem to recall one of the newer discount airlines (AirAsia?) having a promotion of cheap, and even free, tickets via a promotion on their website. I recall BKK-SIN tickets being around B1,000. I tried the forum search feature for "free tickets" and couldn't find the recent discussion on the free tickets, although I know it was not too long ago...

Liked

asia air

website here : http://www.airasia.com