Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: China Airlines

China Airlines

Grateful to hear if anyone has experience of flying business class on China Airlines Amsterdam-BKK (and return).
    Getting ready for my next visit and they are advertising a very good price for business class, which is marginally cheaper than flying premium economy on Eva Air.

Liked
    I have flown with them a few times and have just booked again for September. They are fine, not the best BC out there but by no means the worst.

Liked: 1
    China Airlines in cattle class is IMO better than Eva in cattle class.

don't know about their Die Nasty product though.
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

where did you find the good price for business class china airlines. one time I have had an upgrade from eco to bc; it was great; I felt like a king.

attention

Did I not just see a piece on the news about Chinese pilots not up to par in english skills? Quite a few flunked out on tests. I don't think I would always go with the cheapest airline. It might be the most expensive in the long run.

i think that is the airlines which has one of the worst safey records--someone once said, they offer great promotions to attract business--if they don't crash, it's comes out to be a great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by SammyJ
    i think that is the airline which has one of the worst safey records
    Interesting point and something I had not really considered in my hunt for a bargain! I did some googling on airline safety records and found that China Air has a very poor record indeed, in fact its record is even worse than Garuda Air which the EU has banned, along with other Indonesian airlines, from operating into Europe or flying in European airspace.

(EVA Air by the way has a record of NO fatal accidents since 1970).

Back to the drawing board !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hans030
    where did you find the good price for business class china airlines. one time I have had an upgrade from eco to bc; it was great; I felt like a king.
    Travelocity on-line travel agency

http://www.travelocity.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by buaseng
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyJ
    (EVA Air by the way has a record of NO fatal accidents since 1970).
    EVA Air has only been around since the early 90's, though.

Liked
    EVA Air has not had any passenger
    fatalities since it began service in 1991.

What is the record of China Airlines?
    Since 1970, there have been nine fatal events involving China Airlines. The estimated fatal event rate for China Airlines is about 11.4 fatal events per million flights. This is more than triple the rate of most major airlines in North America and western Europe.
    Being gay can be such a pain in the ass