Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Airlines to Bangkok

Airlines to Bangkok

I noticed that there is a service now to BKK from India, with connections from London and afar on Jetairways and they are reasonably priced. I don't know what the service or whether its a good airline, but even booking with from their website, prices economy wise come in at just over 500 pounds for a round trip from London, with a reasonably timed stop off in Bombay or Delhi - if one fancies that.

Re: Airlines to Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    I noticed that there is a service now to BKK from India, with connections from London and afar on Jetairways and they are reasonably priced. I don't know what the service or whether its a good airline, but even booking with from their website, prices economy wise come in at just over 500 pounds for a round trip from London, with a reasonably timed stop off in Bombay or Delhi - if one fancies that.
    Jet is quite a good airline. It's India's first private airline, and gets pretty high marks. I'd make sure you don't have to lay over in Mumbai or Delhi too long. Those airports make Suvarnabhumi look like the sultan's palace.

Liked

Pitch too small

Ive also seen the Jet airways prices when using my varios websites. I phoned up 2 large companys here in the uk Trailfinders and Airline network who both said that the economy seat pitch was 30 inches. EEEEk less than BA OR KLM 31inch. I coul;d never spend 12 hours in such a tight space, but for smaller people i think its a good price they offer.
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Re: Pitch too small

Quote Originally Posted by jolyjacktar
    Ive also seen the Jet airways prices when using my varios websites. I phoned up 2 large companys here in the uk Trailfinders and Airline network who both said that the economy seat pitch was 30 inches. EEEEk less than BA OR KLM 31inch. I coul;d never spend 12 hours in such a tight space, but for smaller people i think its a good price they offer.
    I can't believe that airlines still do this - some people are getting bigger not smaller, and with all the DVT etc. I suspect they are assuming this airline is going to used indians, and assuming they are short and plump.

Re: Pitch too small

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    I suspect they are assuming this airline is going to used indians, and assuming they are short and plump.
    I'm sure that Naresh Goyal has a fair idea who his passengers are which is why he has offices in about six cities in India. I doubt if he thinks of them as short and plump and is more concerned to get an extra row in than those airlines with a pitch of 31".

I flew Jet Delhi to Bangkok recently. It was very comfortable despite completely packed. On time, modern, served free drinks, delightful decor with excellent food, metal utensils and place mats and cloth napkins matching the elegant cabin decor, almost exquisite - all in economy. It was chaep. Easy to book online. I'll bE bAcK.

You might get a little squished if you're wide.