Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunee Secrets!!!

Previous such reports of shipments of virgins have been greatly exaggerated.

Great report with interesting detail,

do we know what is to happen of Boi Esan that JJJ is extending into, are they to relocate or is that the end! oh no.......!!

Sunee Secrets!!!

Last night I visited Kaos Bar for the first and the last time. I never saw in my life such a kindergarden packed with paedophile costumers. This place is absolutely discusting and have to be closed for ever. All the responsible persons for this bar have to be arrested and jailed. I hear that a foreigner owns this place. How he can go away with that dirty shit. When none corrupt officials arrest him some day, he will not see the daylight again. I not even nipped on my drink. 3 min was enough what I saw and went away. I saw in the past Sri Lanka, the Phillipines and Indonesia are almost gone for Gay people, because of the paedophiles.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

fear not monk..

The new Jimmi James will still have an open air beer bar in front of where Boy Isan was. There are still many bar beers on
    this soi and I don't think you will have any trouble finding what you are looking for. :cat:

Liked

Re: Sunee Secrets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    K2Y is going to be called LA LUNA (Hope they have more luck then the last one) and OPENING TONIGHT with a hot new batch of young Virgins, .....
    Y2K opened tonight.....no name change at this time. Didn't see the new virgins but many of the ladyboy staff and dancers from Kaos now work here.

I think salamanca needs an eye exam. The police regarly visit the bars and do I.D. and drug checks. Bars risk 60-day or permanent closures.

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U
    Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u

I think salamanca needs an eye exam. The police regarly visit the bars and do I.D. and drug checks. Bars risk 60-day or permanent closures.
    Pedo bars such as Kaos have no worries about anything suspect being found in the raids as they are fully paid up members of the 'Police advance notice of a raid tip-off' club.

well what of k-boi's, or is that still shut like euro?

is holiday2 (butt bar) & its other bar - bar 69 round the corner still going too.......

Forum's veteran
    Liked

la lunatic..

The new and improved Y2K is Kaos 2.
    It looked like the same bunch of ladyboy mamasans and lady-boy wait staff.

The boys were packed on the stage and looked like the rejects from Kaos but for those who admire skinny Isan boys of questionable
    legal age (I didn't look at IDs but many looked doogy agewise), it will be a new spot to stop off in.

If you like young guys, the handsome and hot ones are over at Jimmi James in Sunee and but while some are beauties, not all are quite old enough to bring back to your hotel.
    The new boss at Y2K, or maybe manager is a delight and chainsmokes as he nervously patrols the narrow aisles. I for one, hate it when the staff smokes and when the boss smokes, it is criminally stupid.
    If this farang is not the boss or the manager, he sure acted like one and cigarette smoking by the management is enough of a reason to not frequent a bar as any.

Maybe the la luna signage is late but la lunatic would be more appropriate if the screeching ladyboys and cigarette smoke continue.. :cat:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

for the monk

K-Boys looks dead in the water and there is no talk of reopening at the moment. It was a hellhole of depravity and
    baby boys and pathetic after the exodus to Kaos when management changed. It would be stupid to reopen as they
    would just be closed down again in a flash.

Euro Boys was cleaned out by a dishonest staff member trusted with keys and I don't know if there is anything remaining.
    The owner was in town recently and would like to sell but it is also no loss.

Holiday 2 and "69" open and close frequently and for a while 69 was for the lady-boys and Holiday 2 for the boy boys.
    Both are depressing dirty bars and brutality of the part of the owner's (son?) was openly displayed in front
    of customers when a boy was beaten. The monk should consider elevating his choices of bars as these are
    not quite heaven sent. These observations are from a farangs with zero interest in underage skinny Isaan boys and
    should be understood to be biased against that scene. Include lady-boy mamasans, lady-boy waiters and lady-boy dancers
    in my no interest section.

My personal guess is that this scene will die a slow death in Sunee as police pressure is kept up on the yaabaa drug scene
    as well as the underage. Classy joints like Jimmi James, Krazy Dragon and Top Man will survive but the other go go bars will have
    to change or risk extinction. I wonder is anyone sees this differently?

Quote Originally Posted by salamanca
    Last night I visited Kaos Bar for the first and the last time. I never saw in my life such a kindergarden packed with paedophile costumers. This place is absolutely discusting and have to be closed for ever. All the responsible persons for this bar have to be arrested and jailed. I hear that a foreigner owns this place. How he can go away with that dirty shit. When none corrupt officials arrest him some day, he will not see the daylight again. I not even nipped on my drink. 3 min was enough what I saw and went away. I saw in the past Sri Lanka, the Phillipines and Indonesia are almost gone for Gay people, because of the paedophiles.
    I take it from this post of yours, that you didn't enjoy the experience of Kaos then?

G.