Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A Hostboy's Tale Chapter 5

Liked

A Hostboy's Tale Chapter 5

The newest chapter in the adventures of our Hostboy is ready for reading over at www.gaythailand.com. It is in the message board area of the site in the Short Stories and Fiction section. The new adventure takes him on a different kind of adventure and one that will take him even further places than Thailand in Chapter 6-9. The tales are fiction and 100% free to read and enjoy. I hope you at least read them.

We are working on a series dedicated to ladyboys in Thailand.

The GayThailand.com Staff

Yes I read them. Hopefully you will get more into spanking .But i like your stories.

Liked
    Mr. Sydney,

Sorry I forgot the spanking in this one. However, I will write it into one of the future ones. On a side note, I took off a boy last night that was quite mild and shy. He had a beautifully body. Muscular, masculine and ripped stomach. A face of an angel to match. I am sure he had his angles to play as well. But, once inside the room he turned into an aggressively oral, biting and spanking machine. While I am not really into the spanking, he seemed to enjoy the pats on my ass. Not too hard I said. He just smiled. My angel had turned into a little devil. I think I'll take him again tonight to see if the mischief continues. Perhaps he will be my inspiration.