Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: web sites that are banned

Liked

web sites that are banned

went into my tot office here in songkhla today and asked why i can't get www.veoh.com she said it's banned so i said yes and many more too she replied orders so i asked her what are banned cannot so i said veoh can be viewed on tt&t not under my comand was wondering does any one on this site know what is banned i'm also unable to get many blogs also banned eill tt$t be next amazing thailand

very economical use of punctuation in that post. pity the website URL had to have some, or the whole post could have been completely deviod of any at all.

DELETED

Liked

are you all teachers ,

i asked a simple question and all of you have a TEFL degree

i asked a simple question, and both of you only seem to have a TEFL degree, but no coman

sence,amost comon english virtue.

Liked

yes

The problem is we donтАЩt understand what you mean because you cannot write properly.

I think that it may be something to do with your ISP, rather than your telephone line provider. Here in Jomtien I can get www.veoh.com using my Internet Service Provider, Ji-net on my TT&T phone line. I can also get Sawatdee. In Bangkok Internet shops I often find Sawatdee blocked by the Thai Censor and it always is in the same shops.

Have you tried accessing through a circumventor such as http://www.basicphotos.net/?

Liked
    thank you wowwow but i have tot everyone here in songkhla is having the same trouble tot office today said they are banned period

wellcapitalsandpunctuationandspacesdomakeiteasiert oread

Liked
    fuckyoudavesyd

wellcapitalsandpunctuationandspacesdomakeiteasiert oread
    notinThaitheydont