Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Ladyboy or Femboy ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ladyboy or Femboy ?

Hello all, i know this is a gay board . But i really don't know who else to ask . I see some threads like to make fun of guys who want to meet ladyboys or femboys , but that's who i want to meet . I never try to XXX with men or ladyboys or whatever you call them . But to me they really look cute ....does that mean i am turning gay ? Anyway..... I will be coming to Pattaya in September this year and I would like to know where I can meet a very femboy or ladyboy about 18-23 years old in Pattaya . I have read some threads that "Sunnee Plaza" has them ? And is this area ok to travel alone at night ? Anyone have some good bars for reccomendations , I would really appreciate it . Sorry for all the questions .Thanks again, Mike

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Ladyboy or Femboy ?

each to his own i guess...who am i to throw the first rock...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    each to his own i guess...who am i to throw the first rock...
    that's the problem when you live in a glass house I suppose!
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Guys in these categories do not necessarily remain there for life, at least ones without medical alteration. A few years ago I posted a report concerning one of P's best friends who, in front of my eyes, transitioned from a gay man in his early twenties, to effeminacy in his thirties, to ladyboy in dress and language (yes, they have their own argot)...and then, at the age of forty, back to gay man. To P's huge relief.
    By the way, he made good money as a ladyboy mamasan. And not much as a gay man. Make of that what you will.

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (April 12th, 2022)