Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Nice gyms to workout in Jomtien?

Nice gyms to workout in Jomtien?

I am interested in more of an "executive style" gym with clean modern machines, perhaps an herbal sauna, and not a non-aircon steroid palace. So far, I have found some great options in Pattaya, but I know of no such place in Jomtien.

So, can someone recommend such a place that has long term rates (hopefully under 20K baht a year) in Jomtien? For example, a hotel gym that sells resident plans. Thanks!

Liked: 1
    It may be worthwhile checking out http://www.sansukpattaya.com/sauna.php which is half way to Jomtien.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

You might try several options ....

Jomtien Palm Beach and Jomtien Welcome Hotel do provide fitness centres. The latter one might be less expensive and not in immaculate shape.

I is worth inquiring at the Asia Hotel. They do have huge range of sportive activities including golf.

Another one will be at the Avalon Resort soon.

The Derby Club can not be recommended. You need to be on alert all the time regarding your belongings.