Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filou

Liked

Filou

Filou Bar, which is beside Forest House in Sunnee Plaza now features a most excellent and explicit show. So, if you like this kind of thing, have a look at 10.30 and again ar midnight I believe. Lat time I was there the show was better than anything I have seen in Bangkok for over a year. Yes, I know most of you will have been luckier than me, but it's true.
    German owned, so not 'promoted' on the usual boards.

how explicit ?

:bounce:

Deceased Member
    Liked
    Well I am told NOT a condom in sight!!!

"Well I am told NOT a condom in sight!!!"

How apt that this is currently the post next to one titled "Another AIDS related death" on World AIDS Day.

If it's true it should be closed instantly.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

condomania....

I was dragged kicking and screaming into Dulce Vita/Filou a few nites back to see the sexy show.. I had never been inside
    and there is a small stage and relatively few seats..
    The show was about the worst I have ever seen as I don't enjoy watching drag princesses lip synching and the other acts
    palled in comparison to even the worst show I have seen in BKK..
    After an hour of this torture, finally out comes a skinny boy wearing a condom and an attractive boy.. The sex was all safer
    sex with condom and quite acrobatic as both boys got into positions only for the very flexible but it wasn't worth the
    kathoeys with blacked out teeth and grotesque makeup or the very chubby one prancing about like a baby hippo and all
    aimed at the young Thai gay boys and lady boys in the audience.. Once was more than enough for this farang..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

show finished?

I heard that this show has been discontinued as well as the go go boys inside Filou/Dulce Vita.. Surprising as the house was
    full but to those who missed it, no great loss ...

Liked
    Is it not interesting!!
    Ill-informed rubbish thrown at a bar by those ,eg wowpow, who should know better. No condom scandal!!
    Throw out a falsehood and then the rest throw in the comments to decry what was never true.
    Teh board members may be English-speaking, but their knowledge of the language appears superficial, or at any rate less than their capacity to make mischief.
    explicit= no condom? I see.
    In another place the bar is rubbished too. with more anti-German nonsense.
    I have been a few times and found everyone very courteous, including the owner.
    The show has the usual ladyboy stuff, but much of the rest is good.
    Do we have other agendas here I wonder?

I since heard elsewhere that bareback had been taking place there. Is it true I don't know I have not seen it. I don't know the bar or the guy and if it is a made up story that's terrible.

The very idea apalled me. I seriously considered going there to see with the intention of reporting them to the Police if it was true. I am a coward so it was a difficult decision and I was very happy to hear that ther shows were discontinued - if indeed they ever happened.

I am often amazed how rather inocent farm boys go to work in go-go bars and before much time has passed are confidently doing in public what they would previously have not done in private. They are incredibly biddable so to make them do something potentially fatal would be criminal.

French English dictionary

filou nm sneak (thief)
    filou nm pickpocket (thief)

Additional Translations:
    filou (ton affectueux) nm scamp
    filou (ton affectueux) nm rascal
    filou (voleur) nm rogue
    filou (voleur) nm crook
    filou (voleur adroit) nm sneak (thief)

Compound Forms:
    esp├иce de vieux filou son of a gun

German intension ..

Quote Originally Posted by wowpow
    filou nm sneak (thief)
    filou nm pickpocket (thief)

Additional Translations:
    filou (ton affectueux) nm scamp
    filou (ton affectueux) nm rascal
    filou (voleur) nm rogue
    filou (voleur) nm crook
    filou (voleur adroit) nm sneak (thief)

Compound Forms:
    esp├иce de vieux filou son of a gun

Werner, that’s the name the owner I believe, is German. In Germany “a Filou” is not quite positive but the meaning tends towards “smartarse” or “tricky bastard”. In both it is someone who gets often away with sheeting others or illegal dealing. This is classically characteristic.

It’s just a matter if time if “a Filou” might meet his master and gets beaten up. He is lucky since 8 years which is too long. Maybe his luck is running out soon. I would not feel any sorry for him.

It’s just a matter of who is the first one…