Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Just got home

Just got home

Hey guys !I have been out for thre months but it has been fun ,I have missed you so much.back to LOS in Jan

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    You been "out" for 3 months? I notice you come from outback Australia, are you the "Steve Irwin Crocodile Man" looking type?
    Why? Are you looking for someone who's looking for a crocodile type?

"!I have been out for thre months "

that usually gets the response-" where from, Malabar Flats ? "(ie Long Bay Jail) ..I hope not.

"are you the "Steve Irwin Crocodile Man" looking type?"..again I hope not-it would mean dead and buried.
    Phil sounds well and truly alive :cheers:

Re: Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    You been "out" for 3 months? I notice you come from outback Australia, are you the "Steve Irwin Crocodile Man" looking type?
    Why? Are you looking for someone who's looking for a crocodile type?
    You should know by now that Billy is looking for ANYONE who will pay him an ounce of attention.

Good God, BG I have never before been mistaken for Billy.I was Phil on the Pattaya gay forum, T2mk6 on EZIboard and onto this Forum.I have been "out" of internet range for three months.In that time I killed my computer and had to start fresh.Lost all my files so I just started with my old user name. And yes I reackon I do look a bit like Steve however you will never see me wearing the same outfit 2 days in a row.It is nice to see not much has changed.Wes is that you?I sent you a P2Pback in 2002 on pattaya gay? Hope you are well!As far as outback goes downtown Dubbo is inner-city to where I am. Best to you all (not VBBB),special Hi to Monty. Edith I have never said but your posts make me smile. Life is good! :cheers: