Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Service Apartments for rent

Pattaya/Jomtien Service Apartments for rent

Hey guys - I just joined this forum today. My partner and I and a bunch of other friends own several condo units here in the Pattaya/Jomtien area - Yen Sabai, Hagone, Condotel, View Talay 2 and View Talay 5 to name a few. We offer a wide range of affordable accommodations ranging from a fully appointed beach-side town home to several modern studio apartments with locations ranging from city center to beach side. Please check our website: www.asian-escapes.com and let us know what you think. Thank you and hope to see you in Pattaya. Augie

Service

I'm not sure if you offer your property management services to condo owners in Pattaya, but if so you might want to mention how much you charge (ie. %) for those who are away for a season and would like to sublet their homes.

"Hag One"? Is that where Pearl and Edith live?

Re: Service

Quote Originally Posted by mumbaighost
    I'm not sure if you offer your property management services to condo owners in Pattaya, but if so you might want to mention how much you charge (ie. %) for those who are away for a season and would like to sublet their homes.
    I would be happy to add more units to list on our listing, as we are getting booked out and are turning people away. I'm asking for a 10% service fee to list and rent and handle the booking. But in order to maintain our standard, we need to see the unit and approve it.

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    "Hag One"? Is that where Pearl and Edith live?
    No darling, unless you would like to rent it!! :-) Just kidding!!