List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phuket..... Any Apartments or Condo's for rent?

Liked

Phuket..... Any Apartments or Condo's for rent?

Last year I stayed at the K-Hotel. It was almost across from the Paradise complex. It was a nice place. The rooms were decent size and the bathroom was so nice, some Thai guys told me their friend told them about the bathroom in my room and they wanted to see it. The shower was made up of thick glass... I enjoyed the place a lot. Now they do not accept reservations online....

One thing I liked about the place was that I had a private entrance and no one cared if I walked to my room with one guy or 4 guys. OH, and I liked the free wifi...

Anyway.... I was wondering if there are any condo's for rent like they have in Pattaya with the View Talay?

These are the good'ol days

Liked
    What was the price range at the K, Buck?

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked
    For informations you can also look here http://k-hotel.com/english/index.htm
    In low season they are super cheap from 26-35тВм for one room (standard/deluxe) but in high season the prices are going up to 70-90тВм.

But also may be bucky means the KN-Hotel also opposite the paradise-complex.
    http://www.knphuket.com/
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked
    last year I paid 1300 bht per night with breakfast included.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    What was the price range at the K, Buck?

Cheers ...

Liked
    Yeah, I know their website. I tried booking the room thru the same service I had before but they don't handle the k-hotel anymore and Asia rooms has them listed but requires to send them a fax to book the room. I did all that and they were not able to book for me.

So I figured I would go with the flow and simply try another place. I am not Tied to the K-Hotel... I am more than happy to let myself sleep around..... so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by atri1666
    For informations you can also look here http://k-hotel.com/english/index.htm
    In low season they are super cheap from 26-35тВм for one room (standard/deluxe) but in high season the prices are going up to 70-90тВм.

But also may be bucky means the KN-Hotel also opposite the paradise-complex.
    http://www.knphuket.com/

Liked
    They answered me quickly my email. They want the customers book over travel office and recommend "MeiersWeltreisen". Its because they have had much private bookings and lots of customers dont come and so they loosed much money.

Liked
    Thanks I will use them as a back-up if I can't find a Condo or Nicer place. I was tempted to try the new gay Hostel but decided not to. I don't want to have to worry about the guy gossiping as you pass them going into your room.... Not that I know they would but I don't want to take the chance... I am a private person.... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by atri1666
    They answered me quickly my email. They want the customers book over travel office and recommend "MeiersWeltreisen". Its because they have had much private bookings and lots of customers dont come and so they loosed much money.

Liked
    I found Patong Tower. I am told it is only 10 min walk from Paradise complex... Now I am just wondering if I want to stay on the beach or closer to Paradise Complex.....

http://www.patong-tower.com/index_an.html

Liked
    Please have a look at the Andaman Beach Suites - nearer to Paradise-Complex and price-level also like patong-tower and when you book over asiarooms may be little cheaper.
    Here is detailed map http://www.phuket-maps.com/patong-beach ... tm?358,116

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Only a 5 minute stroll

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I found Patong Tower. I am told it is only 10 min walk from Paradise complex... Now I am just wondering if I want to stay on the beach or closer to Paradise Complex.....

http://www.patong-tower.com/index_an.html
    Buck, whether you stay on the beach or nearer Paradise, it does not matter. Obviously nicer view from apartment by the beach. The soi can be a bit ordinary to look upon.

It is only a 5 - 10 minute stroll (maximum) down Bangla Road if you stay on Beach Road. Turn left at the end of the road and up about 50 yards and Paradise is on your right. You can't miss it ... the v. tall Paradise Hotel Tower is your landmark.

Buck, it's as flat as can be in the city centre so you can just walk arounf town without hindrance.

I can't suggest an apartment for you as I stayed at the Homophobic Club Andaman Beach Spa & Resort for 3 weeks. Screaming match with the manager about bringing boyfriend. Joiner was 1500 baht! Contacted my New Zealand agent and suddenly manager as nice as pie and sweet as could be to bf. Bloody crocodile! They'll never get another baht out of me. Great pool though. Oh and I didn't get the money back for the first two nights joiner - 3000 baht!

Know better now that I know the layout of Patong a little better.

Have a great time.
    krobbie