Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: hot weather=high sex drive?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

hot weather=high sex drive?

...there must be a correlation between hot weather and sex drive, every country I visit (Brazil, Thailand, Southern Europe, Indonesia,etc...) not only am I hornier but generalkly speaking the locals seem to be too....or is it my over active imagination...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: hot weather=high sex drive?

The hotter the weather the less clothes people wear.

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 28th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...its not only that...i can hardly walk dowm Frei Caneca in Sao Paulo without picking up a cutie...on weekends one stands on street corners drinking beer , chatting , cruising the locals...and everyone is horny...on the lookout for some action...the vibe is so different in australia or the US...maybe its cultural...dunno..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and I realise that Thailand is kinda different....Pattaya does not represent Thailand,.....its just one big lovely whorehouse...but even in Thailalnd the men seem to be more sensual...

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 28th, 2024)

Liked

I noticed in Medellin that as the tourist season faded, the number of men hitting me for sex jumped. or was it the heat?

Liked

There is an optimal temperature range, 20 - 30 C for me. Below I feel cold, and anyway everyone is wearing a lot of clothes. Above I feel sweaty, and my sexual partner would be as well, and I don't like that at all. Can be mended by taking a shower and having fun in an air-conditioned room.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sociology: there is simply hardly anything else to do in about most of those countries-and ´hard´ work in the fields is often also not really needed-once the rice is planted it grows without much care (as all Lao know). Bananas or other fruits is even easier. Remember my stays in assumed heavenly like tropical islands like Fiji/Samoa/Tonga.
    Beside temp. in figures its also very much humidity that determines comfort.

Liked

I’m in Pattaya now and it’s been very hot. Plenty of boys are available in the. jomtien complex gay bars. The two factors together gives me a high sex drive,

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm not talking only about when on holiday & there is nothiong else to do apart from sleep, eat, drink & fuck...Ive lived in warm countries for extended periods & definitely find that overall the guys have a higher sex drive...sure in Amsterdam no matter the weather there was always a venue having a naked fuck party most nights of the week and the saunas are always busy as there are also lots of tourists but even there in summer things were more sensual and alive....