Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jomtien Breakfasts

Liked

Jomtien Breakfasts

Hi guys! Are there any breakfasts in the Jomtien area where you can choose the ingredients to make your own plate? For example, I don't need beans, potatoes, jam, or even bread, and I'd rather have extra vegetables or eggs instead.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Jomtien Breakfasts

just gonna say it....sometimes I wonder how some people stumble through life....for heavens sake just ask for what you want, I do it all the time, be it food...hotel room...sex...just ask...whats the worse that can happen...they say no...most restaurants are very flexible...

3. User who gave Like to post:

Armando (February 21st, 2024)

Liked

Most places have a pre-set menu like full English breakfast, and the staff simply won't understand what you really want from them. Sometimes they even struggle to understand that I want mustard unstead of ketchup.

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 25th, 2024)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Most places have a pre-set menu like full English breakfast, and the staff simply won't understand what you really want from them. Sometimes they even struggle to understand that I want mustard unstead of ketchup.
    Start with google translate even though it's far from perfect. Better still, get one of the boys to write what you want in Thai and hand it to the waiter.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Agate (Jomtien Complex) breakfast buffet is about 250 bht. All the usual "English" ingredients are available, plus three or so Thai dishes which change daily.
    I've no complaints, and the breakfast room is a nice place in which to start the day with a view of the waterfall and charming service. Available from 0700.

Liked

In Jomtien Complex there is Delices de France on the corner near Soda Massage which has great breakfasts. Also an Uzbekistan restaurant just across the soi with reported good breakfasts.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    In Jomtien Complex there is Delices de France on the corner near Soda Massage which has great breakfasts. Also an Uzbekistan restaurant just across the soi with reported good breakfasts.
    Uzbekistan? It's a new on the block?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Uzbekistan? It's a new on the block?
    Not sure when it opened. A year + I believe? Popular with Russians, etc. Located on opposite side of soi from Dicks Cafe closer to Soda Massage.Don't know the name.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Here in Bangkok, near my soi, there are three pretend English/Irish pubs that have breakfasts where you can choose 7 from about 13 items plus free coffee/juice for 199 Baht.
    Is there nothing similar in Jomtien?

Liked

Jomtien Plaza Residence located across from JC serves a buffet breakfast from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. for just 100 baht. The choice is not bad, but the disadvantages are that the place is crowded with low-class Russian tourists who stay there.