Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok-Sapan Kwai- Massage shops for more as msg

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Bangkok-Sapan Kwai- Massage shops for more as msg

This area of town-around the BTS stop with same name and dozens of BMTA buslines, has since as long as I visit BKK (>30 yrs by now) always been a kind of ´local´ area known for gay business. That used to be the later in the eve KaraOK with also boys for hire-the odd gogobar (Midnight Cowboy, run by a man from Sing-completely disappeared) and a sauna (39, not 69-would probably have been to obvious) and beside it a famous for more as just look cinema (with str8 soft poh-movies on show).
    Since a year or 2-3 (likely also before but unreported) there is also a dozen or so massage shops that all assume you want more as just that in a tiny private room @ TH prices.
    MY collection of these-have (not yet?) been to all inside:
    West of the main rd-Phahonyotin-with BTS and BigC (opposite side-east):
    G-beat, nicely renovated, used to be another such shop that moved there from a now also disappeared HTL along Pradiphat rd. Shares most of staff-at least 30 or so with K-man on opposite side-most are on call, a few will be present in shop on a rotation base.
    M15-have only seen disappointing reviews (incl from der Chris)- a day or 2 ago there were now also ladies doing normal msg on ground floor to see
    On opposite side of G-B I noted K-line Zen Spa, also only male staff, appears to offer same, but unsure. KInd of vaguely remember it was once mentioned as such. Will not risq spending a few 100 red notes without certainty it delivers.
    Perhaps, maybe-they were once named as such many years ago- AMOR and U-Sabay along entry soi to cinema/sauna may also deliver, but I guess its not certain.
    Now we go across the road-you can also do that via BTS and there is a guarded pedestrian walk- and the most famous one:
    K-man, always very busy-so much that non advance booked may be refused as nor oom available. Hardly any Thai among staff-most are Lao and a minority KHmer or BUrmese-set prices for tips 8/9/1000 MIN for 60/90/120 mins, though * performers-and the big sizes a little more-but say still half of what is said to be Silom rate for that. They also do a saving card: after 10 trips you get 1 free visit (except tip of course) -actually after 5, I always get 2 stamps, but this may be slack times only. Has a great website and on fb with all details of the guys. (in my own personal favorite list of guys I¨ve met # 2 and 3 are from there-very sadly both gone now).
    Now we take a short walk to the road named Suttisarn Winitchai, quite narrow, was under renovation quite long, making walk even harder, but this now seems finished. Bus 54-74-117 run along it.
    On North side, going west-east:
    ONE Spa is quite new and on corner of soi 3. Claims to have a giant staff, but these all seem to be on call only.
    Used to have Chang Saen-nr soi 23-closed.
    Then M27-yes, near 27, as M15 never seen any good review, below average as best
    perhaps maybe, M-grand nr soi 21 in between may deliver. have to check
    On South side of this road:
    BT, near soi 12
    KK man spa-(Not on google maps, but easy to find when walking past-see also recent report in Chris´ blog)-very very basic. Not much related to K-man.
    (K_man has/had also a kind of #2 along Lard Prao rd just inside soi 101, east side)
    Home Spa-beyond 29/31 and very near the main rod east of that (also bus 504 from Silom direct): My 1 visit was so bad that I vouched never to come back there, Chris faired better recently.
    Saw/found some notes about either TheMassageHouse and/or OGasms in/near soi14, but current status unknown.
    Farang may still be a kind of novelty or exception in these shops-/en/ maybe very limited and some guys new on the job may yet never have met one so close by. Again hardly any THai among them (and if yes, mostly from a minority group), again the Laos/KHmer/Burmese are better represented.
    Most of these shops have some kind of fb-own page, as this is free and easier to maintain as a real www.
    (as after 2 near dry days here in BKK it was utter humid this morning and the rains started to fall just after lunch, I am just awaiting time to get out-so thats why).
    Special note for Latin: majority of the guys working are Top, just a few admit being ´versatile´ the online presence of K-man has most info about what to expect re size and what they do.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 4th, 2023), llz (November 5th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bangkok-Sapan Kwai- Massage shops for more as msg

i see chrisian may have some competition...thanks ponbg, quite an extensive list

4. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (November 7th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

and pong...lots of guys claim to be top...but in reality back on the ranch...its pony riding time

Liked

Thank you very much, Pong. Excellent, detailed report.

And thank you too latinopxxx. It never occurred to me that a guy claiming to be top may actually be both. I usually bypass the boys on the apps who claim to be top only. I'm definitely not a bottom, but I might try a couple and see what happens.
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    and pong...lots of guys claim to be top...but in reality back on the ranch...its pony riding time
    Wel kijk eens aan: now you make me smile?! The usual response when asked for that is so often: Oh no, you´re so big! And that is meant as a no.
    But then I also understand its not mostly these m2m msg houses you visit- other places, other customs.
    Rain is falling down again-whereas it nearly seemed dry season had started (mornings near cool, fresh breeze winds) and a near thunderstorm.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

in my experience the reason many lie initially is to save face in front of their friends/co-whores or to see if they can get away with it...after all if u can still get bht1000 for a bit of oral thats a lot easier than getting your rear pounded for an hour... when business is slow the reluctant ones will agree.....can tell they rarely bottom as often they struggle to last the fuill hour or so...on apps/grindr its the same....sometimes they will say no bottom but will change their minds when nothing else comes along...and pong when they say " oh you sooo big"...I reply nah you too tight....with a smile..

9. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (November 8th, 2023)

Liked

A new massage place has just opened in the area. DD Massage is located in Pradiphat Rd soi 20 (the gay soi with some boys karaoke bars): go inside the soi for 70 m and then turn on the right into a small subsoi).
    Twitter : @XasaChujam

While I am at it but for the more adventurous : some interesting boys like the burmese twins in another new place which is located very far away in Bang Bon district, Ekkachai soi 89/0. It would be a 2 km walk from Bang Bon train station (Mahachai line) or a long mosai/taxi 6 km ride from Bank Khae MRT station (Blue Line). Seems to be a very burmese area.
    Twitter: @A89_A89_

Sorry, no first-hand information as I am now far from Thailand and probably for a rather long time.
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 10th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Good, good! Thanks for this extra.
    Any idea perhaps how this DD works (there is in fact also a normal HTL quite closeby here with same name......)-same way as most of the other shops: guys on call-perhaps even the same supply? Has it replaced one of these years old KaraOK shops?
    IF you are not too averse to using this trusted old BMTA citybus-I will have a look into which line comes closer by that other place. This Mahachai line-sometimes overflowing with curious tourists as it ends in that oso-enormously funny train-market_ where the vendors lift their stock for a few mins when trains arr/dep. is not that reliable nor frequent. Nor is often the new BMTA-though they have dozens of brandnew electric blue buses from China.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    Good, good! Thanks for this extra.
    Any idea perhaps how this DD works (there is in fact also a normal HTL quite closeby here with same name......)-same way as most of the other shops: guys on call-perhaps even the same supply? Has it replaced one of these years old KaraOK shops?
    It seems there has been a short-lived back-packer hostel (A' Hostel ?) in the same location, but recent pics from Google Maps show it is now converted to a massage place. Never heard of a DD Hotel in this area. And never saw any karaoke in this place.
    Last edited by christianpfc; November 10th, 2023 at 17:14. Reason: fix quote
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Liked

Thanks for the new places.

DD Massage has some boys on their twitter that I recognize from other places, but at minimum tips 1000-1500 I rather pass DD Massage, or just have a look to confirm their location and tell them they are too expensive.

Twitter: @A89_A89_ not found. That's a common error on twitter, if I search via google, it leads me to their twitter. But no-one I would make this trip for.